Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR - FB] A Royal Proclamation

51152325190_b5c0b7200a_c.jpg

"Lords and Ladies, Her most Corrinic Majesty, Queen Annetta, first of her name, Queen of Corrington and all her territories; wishes to make a proclamation" The stentorious tones of Sir Lachlan Campbell, Under-secretary of Discovery, rang out across the throne room in Brickingham Palace, Belson.

Queen Annetta rose for the announcement.

"I Annetta, Queen of Corrington, hear-by authorise the following recognition for the actions of my loyal subjects in the colonies in bringing about a successful conclusion to the Second Terraversian War" The Queen gracefully signalled for Sir Lachlan to continue.

"The following subjects are elevated to the Order of the Compass Rose as Knight Companions: 

Don Isaac Montoya (@Bregir) - For his tireless efforts at diplomacy and exploration since the very start of our involvement east of the line. Sir Isaac has been involved in the establishment of settlements, the promotion of science and discovery and is our lead diplomat East of Arlinsport. He successfully negotiated favourable settlements for Corrington in both the Nova Malto and Terraversan crisis. Arise Sir Isaac.

Lord Frederick Spud (@Spud The Viking)  - For his patronage of the Royal Society of Navigation and Discovery, his efforts establishing the first Corlander settlement in the New Haven Seas. His service in the Lotii war and recent involvement in the Pamu conference that led to the end of the second Terraversan war. Arise Sir Frederick.

Captain Jonathan Brickleton (@evancelt) - For his efforts in re-evaluating the defence of Elizabethville, establishing a settlement on the island of Panarium, participation in the Terraversan campaign and presence at the Pamu conference. Arise Sir Jonathan.

in addition, Her majesty also authorises the following recognition." Sir Lachlan nodded to Brigadier Sir Andrew Howe to continue.

Brigadier Howe stepped forward.

"The following subjects are elevated to the Most Noble Order of Victory as Knight Companions:

Count Irrigo Mesabi (@Mesabi) - For his command of the Wayfarer Trading Company and Crown Forces that successfully stormed and held the Olean city of Fatu Hiva in the East Prio Sea. Arise Sir Irrigo.

Major Bertram Rickard Wolf (@Brickwolf) - For his command of the Crown troops at the battle of Fatu Hiva. In addition, as my personal aide-de-camp and in my absence from the colonies during the Second Terraversan War, Major Wolf successfully drove logistical efforts to ensure Corrington had adequate troops for both defensive and offensive operations. Arise Sir Bertram.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN"

With that last booming shout, Brigadier Howe stepped back and the large room echoed with the thunderous applause of the assembled audience.

Build based on this depiction of Queen Annetta's throne by @Fuzzy MacFuzz

Order of the Compass Rose

37929481361_2edd4858a6_w.jpg

Left to Right: Knight Companion, Knight Commander and Knight Grand Commanders

Most Noble Order of Victory:

29999256528_b38229784c_w.jpg

Left to Right: Knight Companion, Knight Commander and Knight Grand Commanders

Beautifully made throne room and a good idea to award medals. The medals are well done too.

Well done "Red Team!" Congrats to those recognized. Lovely scene, gold frogs on the throne is great!

Wanted to add that I also really like all of the details that make up the throne! Nice work @Ayrlego! I especially like the shape the wings create when the center is blocked from view like that.

That throne is gorgeous! Great use of the wings and all of the small gold pieces.

Congrats to all involved!