800x551.jpg

Spoiler

800x966.jpg

800x757.jpg

800x881.jpg

800x860.jpg

inspiration:

800x480.png

Probably my biggest and most complicated build yet, I've focused quite a lot on some angled landscaping that is a lot more advanced than before as well as trying to create a more even texture with more slopes than studs. Not totally happy with how the interiors came out in the photographs but it will have to do. Thanks to simulterious for the editing on the main photo!

Some more details and a story coming soon...

Edited by goatman461

very nice. really like the overall shaping of the rocks with the interspersed dark green grassy areas

Really great detail in the build here, the dark and olive green areas really add to the rock work here.

Similarly I like the look of that building too both that above ground and is detail along with the access below

19 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Wow! This looks excellent!

Thanks!

16 hours ago, starwarcam said:

very nice. really like the overall shaping of the rocks with the interspersed dark green grassy areas

11 hours ago, n1majneb said:

Really great detail in the build here, the dark and olive green areas really add to the rock work here.

Similarly I like the look of that building too both that above ground and is detail along with the access below

Thanks! I definitely wanted to experiment with some more interesting shapes and colours with my landscaping, it can be so easy to get stuck just building plain grey rocks! As for the interior below the facility I never like to have filler bricks exposed and all the space underneath always seems a bit of a waste so I tend to try and put in interior where I can! 

4 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

Beautiful! you're really nailing rockwork at this point.

I'm gonna second that - this is your rockwork master piece!

The big probe looks almost steam-punky to me - and the small probe is great part use!

Well done!

That's some really good rock-work. And I like your droids. Cool to see your custom Devaronion and the official set version together. Both can work in Factions!

Great terrain work with the change of colors and textures! The building seems somehow a bit too clean and empty. But otherwise great.