ParmBrick

[GBW] - Side - Plighia - New airfield, new opportunities

At the Echo Sierra base, work was completed on the construction of the new airfield attached to the base, 2 runways and 10 hangars built in record time, in just 2 months of work, or rather from the establishment of the base itself. Plighia's 2nd fleet has reached the international waters of Soalon and air transfers to Echo Sierra depart from here. Plighia Defense Secretary Charles Lindemann decided to visit the base and meet Gen. Riggings to sort out the latest deals.

51150512881_4a552debb7_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - New airfield, new opportunities by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51150512906_0699c089db_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - New airfield, new opportunities by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51151298364_a9c82d794b_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - New airfield, new opportunities by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51150512971_3989fd9ca7_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - New airfield, new opportunities by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51150747048_0315cedb8b_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Side - New airfield, new opportunities by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Wow! A very complete MOC, I like it.

I assume it is a more than large drone. 

Is it possible to display the weapons arrangement?

25 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Wow! A very complete MOC, I like it.

I assume it is a more than large drone. 

Is it possible to display the weapons arrangement?

Thank you very much! I made this drone as a aircarrier based aircraft, so that's why it has foldable wings. Absolutely, here we are (for better pictures, wait untile I post a thread about this moc on military section :wink:):

51154849518_4c53f2f37e_c.jpg

Edited by ParmBrick

Excellent job on the drone!

I also like the roof technique. Simple and perfect!

49 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Wow! Very impressive load.

14 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Great work on the dron!

11 minutes ago, BoBKiD said:

Excellent job on the drone!

I also like the roof technique. Simple and perfect!

Thank you all! I manage to make a wider range of armaments for my drone, but it is currently not represented in the picture, and I hope to present it together with the drone itself in its thread that I will publish in a few days. For the drone I was inspired by the jet design of the 60289 set, which I think is very original. The hangar is actually well done, the roof gave me a hard time, especially to eliminate or cover the upper joint between the two sloping halves.