Sign in to follow this  
NOD

[SR - FB] Artisan Beach Tavern, Poppy Port

Artisan: Large

50709638876_5c11d19978_b.jpgTan Tavern B 1 by Philippe, auf Flickr

A restaurant was built on this beautiful beach. A well-known and experienced architect was hired for this building (the sausage was hiding in the corner of the ship when the Sea Rats came on the ship and said "hello").

50709638851_b56f9412a5_b.jpgTan Tavern B 2 by Philippe, auf Flickr

The architect was very happy to help with the construction. Sometimes it's windy on the beach. When he tried to engrave his name on a piece of wood, to attach it to the house, a coconut fell on his head.

50708902438_8c20de0073_b.jpgTan Tavern B 3 by Philippe, auf Flickr

He was truly grateful for this incident. It helped him not become arrogant and serve the Sea Rats.

50708902468_e9d083d585_b.jpgTan Tavern B 5 by Philippe, auf Flickr

The Beach Tavern is a very popular destination during the day and in the evening.

50708902503_5ee9a9893f_b.jpgTan Tavern B 4 by Philippe, auf Flickr

There are tables to eat and drink. But you can also just pick it up and eat and drink it on the beach. We're here at the Sea Rats, strong wind sometimes blows on this island. After a complaint, a bottle could accidentally fall on someone's head.

Nice build @NOD - Poppy Port sure is growing quickly! Good mix of wood and stone elements in the build.

Does stud.io let you build bent palm tree trunks (I've never used the software)?

18 hours ago, evancelt said:

Nice build @NOD - Poppy Port sure is growing quickly! Good mix of wood and stone elements in the build.

Does stud.io let you build bent palm tree trunks (I've never used the software)?

Many Thanks. Bent tree trunks can be built with stud.io. It was at Paraiso Bay that I first noticed how it works. I'm still studying and I'll try to do better next time.

17 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Very nice one.

I love it.

Especially the shore of that beautiful beach

Many Thanks. That pleases me very much.

Edited by NOD