Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR - FB] Bakery, Jameston

An enterprising young couple have opened a small bakery in Jameston. The delightful smell of fresh bread wafts through the air attracting a roaring trade. 

51147166957_400e4e2ecd_c.jpg

I found myself with a couple of hours building time today and decided to whip something small up before the end of the month. I've wanted to try my (very) limited bright light orange collection out for a Jameston building for a while and this seemed a good opportunity. Licensed as a small commercial in Jameston.

Great little compact build! Tons of good details for such a small footprint. The bright light orange looks good here and I can just barely tell it isn't regular yellow

Good call with the outdoor oven!

Edited by evancelt

Great build, colors are so nice as always! Clever oven. I love love the feel of this, something about the smaller scale...

I like bakery! I see 1 croissant below and 2 bread above. I like the positions of the minifigures. Everything fits together and looks good.

Lovely little build! It looks so exotic! The bright light orange and the trees make the MOC truly pop. As usual, it's very clean and finished. The only thing I can say (to nitpick), would be that I would've built the door of the oven in a different color. Perhaps dark grey or black to show that it's heavy iron? Right now it looks like a stone door on hinges, but I think ovens don't have stone doors? I could be wrong though.

It's got a Classic feel while incorporating modern details and really strikes a nice balance.  The color is lovely, and I really like the foliage under the window.  Great build!  :classic:

You do such a consistently lovely job with these builds of everyday life!  Love the colors here, the little bit of vegetation, the minifigure activity - and hey, a square border from you!  Altogether a really nice build.

That looks really nice, I love the oven design. I'm definitely gonna "borrow" that one in the future! 

Edited by Thomas Waagenaar
Spelling