Sign in to follow this  
Natant16

Help with choosing hair pieces?

Apologies if this isn't the right forum or topic for this, but I've been looking into making or ordering custom minifigures based on the video game "Paladins: Champions of the Realm." (Hey, if Overwatch can get sets, then not-Overwatch can too :tongue:) Anyways, much of the cast can be made with standard minifigure parts, but one element is causing me some issue: the hair. Most of the cast's hairstyles don't have an equivalent in official Lego, so I'm looking for whatever would be the next best thing. While I would prefer the colors to match, it is not necessary. Most masks and helmets would be made with face prints. I am most interested in making the following characters at this point: (Images may be low quality or useless. Sorry.)

Maeve

Maeve

Lian:

Lian

Ash:

Ash

Jenos: (Hair is long in back.) 

Jenos

Furia: (Art credit to Splashbrush.)

SplashbrushFuria

Sha Lin: 

Sha_Lin

Io: (Hair is long in back. Would prefer if hair has hole to connect new cat ears mold, but not necessary. Braids are unnecessary too.)

602080fade0b13582272142234d32460

Thanks in advance.

For Sha lin I would use Kai from Ninjago there are some with the bandana that would work

For Lo there is a blue hairpiece with cat ears I believe from the CMF don't remember off hand.  

For Ash there is a dark red spiky hair that would work

Not sure about the rest.  

1 hour ago, zoth33 said:

For Sha lin I would use Kai from Ninjago there are some with the bandana that would work

For Lo there is a blue hairpiece with cat ears I believe from the CMF don't remember off hand.  

For Ash there is a dark red spiky hair that would work

Not sure about the rest.  

Thank you!