Padlix

[LEGO Ideas] Mediterranean Train Station

Hello my Friends!
This Renaissance Inspired Build was made by my Wife and I as we are currently planning out our Lego City and try on doing so by integrating classical European Architecture in as much of the City as we can. 
These Kinds of buildings just fascinate us when visiting Italy and other Parts of Southern + Western Europe as they are seemlessly used in modern Cities preserving a lot of history and Culture.
We would be happy to get some Feedback which we always take serious and consider when making improvements :)

Here is the Link to the Submission

GUwkUe6.png

uGz30dJ.png

zbAS7qc.png

NAz5ex4.png

On 4/30/2021 at 3:38 PM, BaalTheBuilder said:

The vaulted/arched first level feels quite accurate to at least one station I’ve visited in Italy, so you hit it! Nice job!

Cool that you've been to such a Station before! I also love these remote, away from tourist location little Spots in Southern Europe

On 5/1/2021 at 7:15 AM, Dutch Thriceman said:

Nice, really captures that warm cozy mediterranean vibe.

1 hour ago, Padlix said:

Cool that you've been to such a Station before! I also love these remote, away from tourist location little Spots in Southern Europe

I have never been, but would love to see a bit of the countryside someday.

@Dutch Thriceman I've been to a lot of Places in northern Italy, it's just beautiful, even the tourist Regions, highly recommend it :)

Edited by Padlix

I love this. Even though it is a certain era's theme, it is very versatile across all types of cities.

17 hours ago, noahtheb said:

I love this. Even though it is a certain era's theme, it is very versatile across all types of cities.

Thanks! Yeah European Styles can be very versatile, I could even see this integrated in a caribbean Island Fort

4 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

reminds me of summer holidays

Emanuele (@LEGO Train 12 Volts) ... your country is a place of harmony, of natural colors, of beautiful buildings ... and of history.

This MOC reminds me of - Italy.

Wish I were there. So many wonderful places.

And I congratulate @Padlix for this fantastic creation. I don't care about IDEAS, but I do very much appreciate wonderful models. You did it.

All the very best,
Thorsten,