frumpy

[MOC] New castle builds

Hi All,

Here are a few smaller builds I've done recently. These buildings were all part of a larger collaboration build I did but I finally decided to put them on smaller bases. I enjoyed doing the castle gate siege with the action going on.

51113303938_a73c8594cb_c.jpg

51116697422_affab5b222_c.jpg

51143418447_da68d6976e_c.jpg

51145835926_50bba90c43_c.jpg

There are some more pictures on flickr for those interested.

Thanks.

Too much good stuff to praise *huh* One thing that really struck me, is how you managed to let the terrain "flow" out of the frame, that looks amazing! :wink:

It's great that you consider these "smaller" builds. :grin:

I could likely write a 200-page book on how good these are, but I don't want to bore you... :wink:

I have a massive soft spot for forestmen, and that second setup really nails it for me. Excellent job on all the builds!

These are all terrific builds. I like the spill-over effects on the bases.  The foliage and brick wall techniques on these are superb.

Everything looks great.  I like all the landscaping in the builds especially the tree coming out of the ruins, and the tree in the watchtower scene really stand out.  All the builds have great designs and texturing.  These all look like fun builds.  I like the action in all the scenes too.  Nice job.  

Thanks everyone. I saw the spill over edge style somewhere before so tried it myself and I really enjoy it.

Really nice MOCs and the effect of the base overflowing is nice. The gatehouse looks great although the crumbling wall at the side looks a bit strange.

The house is also very nice and the watchtower tree is also very well done.