shockwave_bricks

[I18-Virgillia 7-TT] Order 66 over Virgillia 7

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

Order 66 over Kothlis

For three standard years, Cascade Company had been fighting against the separatists on the plant Kothlis. One side would push forward as the other retaliated with the same force, from freeing up other planets, we could eventually call out to other groups like the 438th battalion for support, out-matching the droids, and winning us the three year battle. Lieutenant Dyre, Captain Nilo and I were on board our republic cruiserThe Collaborator, When we all received a transmission from the chancellor himself. He told us our orders, it meant the Jedi had betrayed us and were now all enemies of the Galactic Republic. Standing only a few meters away was our jedi general Kyde K’ban, we knew what we had to do and we would do it without fail. It was time to execute order 66.     

Edited by goatman461

On 4/29/2021 at 11:30 AM, Commander Aufik said:

This is a really nice build, I miss a little story though.

I wasn't gonna add it but i will now, thanks for the suggestion 

Such a great imperial aesthetic, this is definitely your best build yet! The sloped floor and open doorway are especially good and the minifigure posing is great!

A very interesting setup here with three levels. I like the ramp, the door section and specially the minifigs posing. The walls feels a bit plain somehow...