Ayrlego

Rebuilding Terraversa - Era II, Challenge IV - RESULTS Posted!

Just gonna put this here...

Anyone from COR (or other factions) up for a small colab for Category D?

I was thinking of making some kind of Checkpoint Charlie like-thing, with a little bridge in the center and guard posts and cannons aimed at each other on either side.

Let me know if anyone wants to join in! ^^

40 minutes ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

I was thinking of making some kind of Checkpoint Charlie like-thing, with a little bridge in the center and guard posts and cannons aimed at each other on either side.

I'd love to see a Bridge of Spies-type build. Classic exchange of prisoners. Would be really cool to build. But I've already done my Cat D, and my bricks are in storage now :pir-sing:

Anybody not on a team yet for Part D, Was thinking something big like this.... only probably better when we are done with it. ( @KotZ) Could potentially do 1 row of 32 x 32 less so that it is just 1 row of 4 32x32 or if people are motivated, do 1 row more so it is 3 rows of 4 32x32 (big enough for a royal build. Interested parties? I'd really like to do terrain and bridge so the actual scene of what is going on a-top both bluffs is 100% open to whatever ideas anybody has. 

PartD_BridgeConcept

I will just post a reminder for my ideas for Cat D, if anyone would like to join? Seems like it may be close to what @Thomas Waagenaar is considering?

On 4/28/2021 at 5:03 PM, Bregir said:

I also have some ideas for CAT D and would like to join up for a collab. Specifically, my idea is to build a bridge and show how each side defends/controls traffic on their end (binding it together by a common bridge design). Perhaps some bluecoat(s) would be interested? (And others as well - we can show markets near the bridge, defences, toll posts, boarding houses, etc. I figure the bridge will be a hub of activity and communication between the two sides of the settlement)

1 minute ago, Bregir said:

I will just post a reminder for my ideas for Cat D, if anyone would like to join? Seems like it may be close to what @Thomas Waagenaar is considering?

I'm interested!

7 minutes ago, Bregir said:

That does sound a lot like what I had in mind indeed!

I'd be up for that!

Ok - @KotZ, @Thomas Waagenaar and I are now a team - we do potentially have room for one more, if anyone is up for it. Perhaps a Rat or a Greenie? :pir-blush:

(I will set up a pm shortly)

Anybody else looking for a collab team for Part D? @LM71Blackbird and I are going to do one and would like to have 1 or 2 more on the team. Probably not including the big bluffs I'd posted earlier, more focused on the river, but haven't laid everything out in detail yet, plenty of time to add builders and ideas.

Eslandola coming in at the last second haha. Great builds.

The deadline for Categories A, B and C has now passed. The index of entries in the first post of this thread is now up-to-date. Please let me know if I have left your entry out or there are any mistakes.

Great participation from everyone.... now to get around to commenting on all the entries!

I'll aim to having the scoring matrix set up in court shortly and we will attempt to have results back in a more timely manner than the current MRCA! (no promises but!).

How is everyone tracking for Part 2?

Would there be any interest in a short extension to the deadline?

Part One results will be released within the next 12 hours!