Hey guys, I thought I could post some new content, which in this case is rolling stock. Here is the following:

Coach Car:

Canadian%20Pacific%20Coach%20Car%20V2%20

Canadian%20Pacific%20Coach%20Car%20V2%20Interior%202.png

Here is the Coach behind the G2 Pacific

Canadian%20Pacific%20G2%20with%20Coach%20Car.png

Here is a caboose

Caboose.png

Here is the caboose behind the Z-6

Caboose%20behind%20the%20Z-6.png

Let me know what you think

You can also post your own here if you wish to compare

7 hours ago, Black Knight said:

Holy baloney: This must be ~100 bricks long! Do you plan to move this or is this just for display? *oh2*

Unknown. I have not decided for the time being. What were you referring to, the Z-6 or the coach car

Edited by Craig Strader

10 hours ago, zephyr1934 said:

Looking good.

Thanks

9 hours ago, mark6399 said:

Nice! They look good behind your loco's.

Thank you

On 4/29/2021 at 3:54 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Huge wagon! *oh2*

It's incredible the double row of seats with the central aisle! :thumbup:

Thanks

great model! if you are planning on making a rolling version i would like to see it go through curves that has to look so strange.

I have yet to make one, and even if I did, it would NOT work with what little track I have. The coach requires r56 MINIMUM. I tried the standard r40 on LDD and it did not sit well at all

On 7/24/2021 at 4:28 PM, Craig Strader said:

I have yet to make one, and even if I did, it would NOT work with what little track I have. The coach requires r56 MINIMUM. I tried the standard r40 on LDD and it did not sit well at all

This piece of information is actually immensely helpful in terms of minimum curve - I'm planning on building some 80 stud long coaches so similar length and need therefore to know the track I need for it.  

Out of interest is it based on any particular train?

Also, I feel I should know, but what are the white grilles?  Are those toilets?

4 minutes ago, Vilhelm22 said:

This piece of information is actually immensely helpful in terms of minimum curve - I'm planning on building some 80 stud long coaches so similar length and need therefore to know the track I need for it.  

Out of interest is it based on any particular train?

Also, I feel I should know, but what are the white grilles?  Are those toilets?

1. It is based of a coach from Trainz: A New Era. It is for the Dominion passenger train of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The locomotive I built was a G2 class Pacific, also from the Canadian Pacific Railway.

2. They are supposed to be bathrooms, but due to the small size, I was unable to actually put any toilets in there. The bathrooms are just empty shells compared to the rest of the train.

42 minutes ago, Craig Strader said:

1. It is based of a coach from Trainz: A New Era. It is for the Dominion passenger train of the Canadian Pacific Railway. The locomotive I built was a G2 class Pacific, also from the Canadian Pacific Railway.

2. They are supposed to be bathrooms, but due to the small size, I was unable to actually put any toilets in there. The bathrooms are just empty shells compared to the rest of the train.

Wow thanks for the quick reply!

It wasn't a paint scheme I recognised, though admittedly I'm British so knowledge is less.  

It's good to know that they're bathrooms as that means I can go ahead with that process.  I don't know if you own any modulars but Corner Garage shows a good example of how to build a toilet in a small space on the top floor - a simple design I'm planning on copying at least in part.  In a first draft of my MOC on Studio I managed to fit a toilet and sink into a 3x4 space using this design.  Maybe you can fit one in that way?

Edited by Vilhelm22

10 minutes ago, Vilhelm22 said:

Wow thanks for the quick reply!

It wasn't a paint scheme I recognised, though admittedly I'm British so knowledge is less.  

It's good to know that they're bathrooms as that means I can go ahead with that process.  I don't know if you own any modulars but Corner Garage shows a good example of how to build a toilet in a small space on the top floor - a simple design I'm planning on copying at least in part.  In a first draft of my MOC on Studio I managed to fit a toilet and sink into a 3x4 space using this design.  Maybe you can fit one in that way?

Didn't know the Corner Garage had any toilets. Wished I known that earlier.