Sign in to follow this  
the Inventor

[MOC] Battle of Drakenborg

The siege of Drakenborg has just begun, while the main army has launched the attack, a brave warrior has begun to climb the tower, undisturbed and undetected to attack the guards from within the castle.

51142019353_46f6dfbc26_k.jpgBattle of Drakenborg by Ids, on Flickr

51142583714_cd1a9cc0b2_b.jpgTaking aim by Ids, on Flickr

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Stunning MOC! Really captures a classic feel with a mix of modernism, also, I might take that birch tree idea for future, if you don't mind. :wink:

Good looking scene.  I like the colors of the castle wall, the archway looks good.  The ram and the catapult are neat.  All the figs look good too.  

Great build, I also love the colors! The battering ram looks amazing, also the pavises or archer shields look really good. :thumbup:

Thanks for the positive comments, I really enjoyed building those siege weapons.

I actually started with the battering ram before the castle, I had only a gate build, then I added the gatehouse and the tower, to give it something asymmetrical.

When I build the scene it was a bit empty so I tried to come up with a fitting catapult design, a trebuchet would have required a bigger base.