Hey,
Recently I have been working on a concept for Lego world builder with a friend, The theme is sustainable based which would help the builders of tomorrow learn about sustainably. I would be extremely grateful if you are to make a world builder account and like and follow Lego Sustainable squad- https://worldbuilder.tongal.com/world/9a8cb303-8847-4c7b-a2ef-3584f897bcab?category=CHARACTERS&page=1&type=INCORPORATED

Lego Sustainable Squad

Please Check out ALL sections to see what this covers, including characters, places, resources etc. on Lego worldbuilder

Lego has not produced many eco-friendly-themed sets, Lego Sustainable Squad aims to fill this gap. The vision - Lego would launch this using recycled plastic, bricks made from sugar cane and paper bags. The Ecosphere was once a peaceful land with hills and valleys; the citizens want to continue to use renewable energy for electricity and energy but this is now under threat from the Garbage Gang.

I built a MOC based on my world for a virtual Lego show, feel free to watch the video below to see it ->

I've also been working on a few short brickfilms based on my concept ->

Please share this with your friends, it would mean the world to me if Lego brought my concept.