Hello everyone!

This is my first post on here, so if there's anything off, please tell me!

I have recently set up a little studio to make proper pictures of my models, starting with my 1990 NSX. 

The model features opening doors, hood, trunk, frunk and glovebox, as well as popup headlights operated by a little lever in the passenger footwell.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for looking!

Edited by Milan
User was asked to resize oversized images, 20 days ago. Oversized images removed.

Hi @Pingubricks and welcome to EB.

Very nice model.
Just take care of the image size. Right now, there are way too big. As per guidelines, they need to be max 1024. Please resize them. You can just link a smaller versions from Bricksafe.

This is awesome! This is also a car on my "wish to build list". Now I can save much time, because I just have to buy your instructions and build it. I mostly build cars from the late 80s and the 90s, so this will fit in my collection perfectly!

The attention to detail is fantastic. I also noticed the correct turned LEGO Logos in the Exhaust pipes :-)

Very awesome model! I had the opportunity last week to ride in a 2000 NSX-T, and it was very cool! You did an excellent job capturing the lines of the bodywork and the pop-up headlights are great! I wonder how it would look in a blue color.