Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 8 - Cat. B][J12 - Osssorck Nebulae - TT] Probing for intel on Ahch-To

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

220421_moc1.jpg

Excerpt from Agent Amus’ log: Our Deep Core Security Sector fleet had captured an exploration vessel on the edge of the unknown regions. The vessel was heading for Duro, and the crew seemed to have a military connection to an independent militia cell of the New Republic. If they were returning from the Unknown Regions they might have intel on worlds valuable to the Imperial Triumvirate.

Onboard the ISD Lilith hidden deep within the Osssorck Nebulae…

*Agent Amus facing a hologram of Supreme Prince Serion*

thumb_NPC_amus.jpgAgent Amus: Our prisoners do not seem to offer any information voluntarily. It seems we will have to try alternative means of motivation.

thumb_NPC_serion2.jpgPrince Serion: Carve it out of them if you must. If any of them are suitable for Operation Resurrection, send them to Dante Station. When you’re done, send their ship into the nearest star.

thumb_NPC_amus.jpgAgent Amus: As you wish, my lord.

220421_moc5.jpg///

220421_moc6.jpg

220421_moc4.jpg

///

A creative take on probing a place where people cannot easily go... The mind... :pir-classic:

Some more detailed shots below...

Spoiler

220421_moc0.jpg

The full moc without photoshopped effects...

ezgif-7-2a99085c78b0.gif

A closer look at the interrogation probe...

220421_moc7.jpg

A closer look at the interrogation chair...

220421_moc3.jpg

A bench hidden in the walls...

220421_moc2.jpg

Pushed out...

open-uri20150608-27674-10o53bx_676587a8.

Edited by goatman461
Title correction

Love this!!! Agent Amus reminds me of Major Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Love the retractable bench and the droid's size makes it so much more menacing.

18 hours ago, LegoCalrissian said:

Love this!!! Agent Amus reminds me of Major Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Love the retractable bench and the droid's size makes it so much more menacing.

That's a good reference - definitely the same type of character... Sadistic and mysterious... Thanks!

9 hours ago, Brick_Barrage101 said:

Exceptional! I really love the red tiles, really makes the moc pop!

Thanks! Tried to get close to the concept art... Felt this was the best combo...

Thanks guys! 🙏🙏🙏

I see TT are heading to Ahch To too! 😉

Its a great design and interpretation of the Probe theme,

Don't know how I missed this one before. Fantastic work as always! Love that you made a torture droid. If I had more time I was going to try my hand at one for Cat B too.

Great work here!  Still need to learn how to balance cleanness and detail. Nice menacing droid as well.