That idiot that keeps posting ...

Yeah, you know who :cannon:

Can't you ban the IP? Doubt he's clever enough to go aound

He keeps following me, mentioning my name and nicking my avatar as the sad fvck has nothing else to do with his life

Cheers,

Ole

He made a new account and also followed me. Is it a bot?

5 minutes ago, GermanLad said:

let me guess....kong? 

Yep, 3kongh

Edited by Lira_Bricks
answered GermanLads question

This person seems to have a strange fixation on me, as they have created multiple topics to say that I “suck”. When I asked why I, particularly, seemed to irritate them, they responded simply that I do and that they would stop spamming if I toggled the Follow feature on my account. 😕

BTW, I find this person’s attempts at harassment to be amusing and childish, not threatening, but the seeming obsession is odd nonetheless. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

3 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

This person seems to have a strange fixation on me, as they have created multiple topics to say that I “suck”. When I asked why I, particularly, seemed to irritate them, they responded simply that I do and that they would stop spamming if I toggled the Follow feature on my account. 😕

BTW, I find this person’s attempts at harassment to be amusing and childish, not threatening, but the seeming obsession is odd nonetheless. 

My suggestion is to not respond. He's trolling and responding gives him what he wants. You're not the only one he's trolling so don't take it personally.

3 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

My suggestion is to not respond. He's trolling and responding gives him what he wants.

Does it? He does not seem to be trolling for responses, IMO, but instead just trying to make a mess of the forum for the mods to clean up (See creating topics with no actual content). 😕

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

You're not the only one he's trolling so don't take it personally. 

I thought I was the one he was trolling!

I'm going to take it very personally now I know he's been cheating on me! :pir-bawling:

We have the satisfaction of knowing we can ban his accounta in a few seconds while it takes him several minutes to register new account snad Email addresses.

So he's not getting a good return on the time he invests.:iamded_lol:

25 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

We have the satisfaction of knowing we can ban his accounta in a few seconds while it takes him several minutes to register new account snad Email addresses.

So he's not getting a good return on the time he invests.:iamded_lol:

That’s good news.

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

My suggestion is to not respond. He's trolling and responding gives him what he wants. You're not the only one he's trolling so don't take it personally.

Thank you for the update, it gives me peace of mind.

2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

I thought I was the one he was trolling!

I'm going to take it very personally now I know he's been cheating on me! :pir-bawling:

I’ve never interacted with this guy or his OG account before so I don’t why he’s targeting me as well. I’ve noticed from the beginning he’s been targeting quite a few people.

Yeah not only is he following me but has actually managed to PM me as well, apparently being the first to call him out and tell him he was a troll has put me on his radar. I will not open his messages or even respond, to be honest it is a bit funny. As long as it goes no further and it does seem like he has been dealt with.