MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2021 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Recommended Posts

On 5/3/2021 at 11:35 AM, avengers777 said:

It's officially confirmed that the Bad Batch Shuttle will be revealed at 12am PT on May the 4th 

LIAR!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

I hear that, and yet, as someone who hasn't yet bought any of the Mando sets, I love that minifig selection!

I've been wanting the new Scout Trooper especially.

Same, I don't have any of the new stormtroopers yet so I am looking forward to the advent calendar too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BigA_7 said:

LIAR!!!

Chill....It still might be revealed at 7am PT too. I got the information from Instagram which was originally from an ad on ShopDisney

 

 

Edited by avengers777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigA_7 said:

LIAR!!!

I am assuming that is the US time. 12.00pm in the US won't be until 2am in AEST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

I am assuming that is the US time. 12.00pm in the US won't be until 2am in AEST

avengers777 spoke of 12 am pt, which is in ~10 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw the episode, and the shuttle is indeed sand blue (or at least close enough that it can be interpreted as sand blue). I think the set captures the source material pretty well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Willsy said:

Just saw the episode, and the shuttle is indeed sand blue (or at least close enough that it can be interpreted as sand blue). I think the set captures the source material pretty well.

The images currently available look bluer than sand blue anyway, almost closer to medium blue or dark azure. Sand blue will look good, once the set is fully revealed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Willsy said:

Just saw the episode, and the shuttle is indeed sand blue (or at least close enough that it can be interpreted as sand blue). I think the set captures the source material pretty well.

The images currently available look bluer than sand blue anyway, almost closer to medium blue or dark azure. Sand blue will look good, once the set is fully revealed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigA_7 said:

LIAR!!!

Chill, that's a little over 8 hours from now.

(But I understood that reference :laugh_hard:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching the Bad Batch, I'm starting to get more hyped for the set and appreciating it more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BigA_7 said:

After watching the Bad Batch, I'm starting to get more hyped for the set and appreciating it more.

Same :wub: 

Can't wait to see their helmets in detail!

Regards,
Mitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advent calendar being based on Mando is interesting. Hopefully this means the SW ACs will move to being themed around one particular theme, series or film like the Harry Potter ones, rather than trying to hit all the bases. The figure selection does seem a bit underwhelming, but having not picked up any of the Mando sets yet I'm looking forward to it. And I'm never going to complain about more of the new scout troopers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe since the ad was from ShopDisney, they were referring to the Probe Droid and helmet sets? I'm not sure if they were up on the site already but, those are the only new LEGO sets that I see on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, avengers777 said:

Maybe since the ad was from ShopDisney, they were referring to the Probe Droid and helmet sets? I'm not sure if they were up on the site already but, those are the only new LEGO sets that I see on there

Those have been up for over a week. The ad itself doesn’t specifically reference Lego at all so I’m wondering if it was just a misinterpretation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hondohnaka said:

Those have been up for over a week. The ad itself doesn’t specifically reference Lego at all so I’m wondering if it was just a misinterpretation 

Falconfan posted the ad in his story and it does specify LEGO Star Wars with a Bad Batch logo. Maybe someone at LEGO has their time zones mixed up? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would say it will be revealed with the other round of reveals in like two and a half hours

Would these be just Star Wars reveals or general Lego reveals? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Those have been up for over a week. The ad itself doesn’t specifically reference Lego at all so I’m wondering if it was just a misinterpretation 

I know that they have been available for over a week everywhere else but, maybe they weren't on the Disney store's website until now 

 

Edited by avengers777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Would these be just Star Wars reveals or general Lego reveals? 

The Hot Toys figure of Echo was revealed early by accident, so it seems likely several companies intended to reveal Bad Batch merch today. Hopefully that Lego reveal is still coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HatBricks said:

The Hot Toys figure of Echo was revealed early by accident, so it seems likely several companies intended to reveal Bad Batch merch today. Hopefully that Lego reveal is still coming.

The Hot Toys reveal wasn't an accident. They always reveal their figures at that time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, avengers777 said:

The Hot Toys reveal wasn't an accident. They always reveal their figures at that time

Sorry my mistake. Regardless there is still a precedent for Bad Batch themed reveals today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No reveal today? :sad: Then what on Earth was that leaked banner for? Will the pre-order start randomly in the middle of May or something? :snicker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

No reveal today? :sad: Then what on Earth was that leaked banner for? Will the pre-order start randomly in the middle of May or something? :snicker:

I wouldn't get too disappointed yet, there's still plenty of time in the day or they may wait until tomorrow or Friday so casual fans have a chance to see the premiere before being spoiled by the Crosshairs figure. 

Now that we've seen the Hot Toys Echo, we now know he gets a C-3P0-esque droid arm so his minifig will technically be accurate but it still would have been nice for him to get a robotic arm so that the end can be swappable like the Hot Toys figure suggests.

Edited by ToaDraco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently jb spielwaren shared a countdown clock leading to May 7th with a picture of the Bad Batch logo. That would make more sense to me—give people a chance to see the first place episode and then reveal it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.