MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2021 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, BigA_7 said:

LIAR!!!

I am assuming that is the US time. 12.00pm in the US won't be until 2am in AEST

11 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

I am assuming that is the US time. 12.00pm in the US won't be until 2am in AEST

avengers777 spoke of 12 am pt, which is in ~10 hours.

Just saw the episode, and the shuttle is indeed sand blue (or at least close enough that it can be interpreted as sand blue). I think the set captures the source material pretty well.

37 minutes ago, Willsy said:

Just saw the episode, and the shuttle is indeed sand blue (or at least close enough that it can be interpreted as sand blue). I think the set captures the source material pretty well.

The images currently available look bluer than sand blue anyway, almost closer to medium blue or dark azure. Sand blue will look good, once the set is fully revealed.

37 minutes ago, Willsy said:

The images currently available look bluer than sand blue anyway, almost closer to medium blue or dark azure. Sand blue will look good, once the set is fully revealed.

After watching the Bad Batch, I'm starting to get more hyped for the set and appreciating it more.

43 minutes ago, BigA_7 said:

After watching the Bad Batch, I'm starting to get more hyped for the set and appreciating it more.

Same :wub: 

Can't wait to see their helmets in detail!

Regards,
Mitch

Advent calendar being based on Mando is interesting. Hopefully this means the SW ACs will move to being themed around one particular theme, series or film like the Harry Potter ones, rather than trying to hit all the bases. The figure selection does seem a bit underwhelming, but having not picked up any of the Mando sets yet I'm looking forward to it. And I'm never going to complain about more of the new scout troopers. 

Maybe since the ad was from ShopDisney, they were referring to the Probe Droid and helmet sets? I'm not sure if they were up on the site already but, those are the only new LEGO sets that I see on there

1 minute ago, avengers777 said:

Maybe since the ad was from ShopDisney, they were referring to the Probe Droid and helmet sets? I'm not sure if they were up on the site already but, those are the only new LEGO sets that I see on there

Those have been up for over a week. The ad itself doesn’t specifically reference Lego at all so I’m wondering if it was just a misinterpretation 

1 minute ago, hondohnaka said:

Those have been up for over a week. The ad itself doesn’t specifically reference Lego at all so I’m wondering if it was just a misinterpretation 

Falconfan posted the ad in his story and it does specify LEGO Star Wars with a Bad Batch logo. Maybe someone at LEGO has their time zones mixed up? :laugh:

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I would say it will be revealed with the other round of reveals in like two and a half hours

Would these be just Star Wars reveals or general Lego reveals? 

5 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

I know that they have been available for over a week everywhere else but, maybe they weren't on the Disney store's website until now 

Edited by avengers777

1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Would these be just Star Wars reveals or general Lego reveals? 

The Hot Toys figure of Echo was revealed early by accident, so it seems likely several companies intended to reveal Bad Batch merch today. Hopefully that Lego reveal is still coming.

1 minute ago, HatBricks said:

The Hot Toys figure of Echo was revealed early by accident, so it seems likely several companies intended to reveal Bad Batch merch today. Hopefully that Lego reveal is still coming.

The Hot Toys reveal wasn't an accident. They always reveal their figures at that time

1 minute ago, avengers777 said:

The Hot Toys reveal wasn't an accident. They always reveal their figures at that time

Sorry my mistake. Regardless there is still a precedent for Bad Batch themed reveals today. 

No reveal today? :sad: Then what on Earth was that leaked banner for? Will the pre-order start randomly in the middle of May or something? :snicker:

32 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

No reveal today? :sad: Then what on Earth was that leaked banner for? Will the pre-order start randomly in the middle of May or something? :snicker:

I wouldn't get too disappointed yet, there's still plenty of time in the day or they may wait until tomorrow or Friday so casual fans have a chance to see the premiere before being spoiled by the Crosshairs figure. 

Now that we've seen the Hot Toys Echo, we now know he gets a C-3P0-esque droid arm so his minifig will technically be accurate but it still would have been nice for him to get a robotic arm so that the end can be swappable like the Hot Toys figure suggests.

Edited by ToaDraco

Apparently jb spielwaren shared a countdown clock leading to May 7th with a picture of the Bad Batch logo. That would make more sense to me—give people a chance to see the first place episode and then reveal it.

After watching the episode, man, I might need to buy this Shuttle!  I might just wait and see if we get any more sets with their figures next winter, and if not, buy it then.  Doesn’t need to be a day one purchase, but it’s grown on me after watching the show.

Minor spoiler for the episode - 

When they were heading to Onderron and Wrecker was trying to load the explosives, Tech said something along the lines of “That’s not going to fit” and Wrecker replied “I’ll make it fit.”  I couldn’t help but think of the fact that all of the minifigures may or may not actually fit in the shuttle! :tongue:

There's a new picture from the 360 degree view of the shuttle out now

Edited by avengers777

The new picture sure makes it look like the cockpit is printed. The pattern passes cleanly across all three planes of the cockpit with no gap; a sticker couldn't do that.

Calling it now—there’s no interior for minifigs, but there will be space to put something like weapons or the GONK! droid like in the Ghost or Phantom.