Hey everyone, you must check out the share your trucks forum for many talented eurobricker’s inspirational truck designs! But this topic is for those who have made their own custom trailers and mods that they are proud of! I will start first 

Here is my trailer for my custom Semitruck. I am currently designing a nice off-road capable caravan which I hope some of you would like to see, I am almost finished and I will post it here when I am done.

IMG_3721.JPG

Sorry, but can't you just keep this in the "Share your Trucks" topic instead of creatinge another of these "Collection Topics"? Most of the trucks there have a trailer anyways.

NEW MOCs disappear from the first page too fast as it is, but these "Collection Topics" make it even worse, because they keep getting bumped every 5 seconds. And unlike the "Axle Collection thread", which is there to help people building, almost all of these trucks have their own dedicated topic.

Edited by Gray Gear

27 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Sorry, but can't you just keep this in the "Share your Trucks" topic instead of creatinge another of these "Collection Topics"? Most of the trucks there have a trailer anyways.

NEW MOCs disappear from the first page too fast as it is, but these "Collection Topics" make it even worse, because they keep getting bumped every 5 seconds. And unlike the "Axle Collection thread", which is there to help people building, almost all of these trucks have their own dedicated topic.

Sorry Mate, I literally haven’t thought about it. Thanks for the advice Mate feedback is always appreciated 

I think, all these treads should have some ordering, like a list of included models in the first topic. Axle collection thread is a nice source or random goods but worst ever thread to find something certain...

I really wish these trucks/trailers treads will not turn into that heap of random assemblies.