Sign in to follow this  
JintaiZ

[LEGO Ideas] "Forgotten Island" by llucky (@kahuka_islander)

image.thumb.png.8e2300efda92d3a00421942e73ddde82.png 
The Project: 
The Islanders were somewhat overshadowed by pirates and soldiers. This project presents an island community on tiny islets where previous generations had carved an idol into the rock. This idol is used as a shelter, as the focal point of the village.

It would fit very well with Classic Pirates sets from the '90s but would also make a nice display piece next to newer Pirates sets.

SUPPORT NOW

native

native

native

The project includes:

• The King Kahukas Throne room
  • Hidden treasure
  • A prison with a locked person from a crashed ship
  • Bonfires in the place of the eyes of the idol
  • The altar on the head of the idol
  • Hidden weapon storage
  • Guard-house
  • A tower with drums
  • The pigsty

Minifigures:

• King Kahuka
  • 2 Warriors
  • Female warrior
  • Old Admiral
  • Prisoner

The Story: 
A tribe of Islanders lives on a forgotten small island where an idol has been carved into the rock. Nobody remembers anymore who and when they did it. One of the sides has long since collapsed. It is also overgrown with vegetation and on the inside, it is decorated with bas-reliefs.
A few years ago, a ship crashed near the island. Since then, from time to time, the sea throws its elements ashore. Islanders use these elements to decorate the idol. Some of the survivors from the sunken ship also managed to swim to the shore of the island. Not all of them were very friendly - since then, one of them has been locked in a hanging cage and the other in prison.
The commander of the shipwreck adopted the customs of the islanders and has lived in the tribe ever since. He is currently engaged in fishing.

Life in the tribe is peaceful. They go out to sea for fish, pick coconuts, raise pigs, and grow vegetables. In the evenings, they light huge bonfires, play drums, and dance.

The project consists of approximately 2,700 elements. This design also includes classic Islanders vivid colors like red and blue.

If you like this project and would like to see it as an official set, support it now!

Very nice islander set.  Good luck on the idea's project, it has a great design and looks fantastic.  The use of the small round and partial round tile pieces is wonderful and gives a great aesthetic to the build.  

Old thread, but I wanted to bump this up - absolutely amazing build, colourful, playful and super detailed. I feel like every part of this set has something special about it, so no matter where my eyes land - I'll love it.

29 minutes ago, zinnn said:

Old thread, but I wanted to bump this up - absolutely amazing build, colourful, playful and super detailed. I feel like every part of this set has something special about it, so no matter where my eyes land - I'll love it.

Good idea! Forgotten Island should not be forgotten!

Also now is a good time to remind everyone:

SUPPORT THIS SUBMISSION!

Let's get the first Islander submission to 10K!

SUPPORT NOW