Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of F2 - Plighia - The Trap

A drone in F1 took observation of the communication bridge for Nalans in F2.

Drone Operator: "We have multiple hostiles to the bridge in F2, verified the presence of what appear to be barrels positioned at the base of the bridge, we have the presence of a potential bomb. It seems that the tip was true, it is a trap."

51114581675_c942220523_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Intelligence Operator: "You have the green light to fire the EMP missile."

Drone Operator: "Received. Fox-One fire!"

51113227422_ca860b650a_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

*Missile explodes above the bridge, releasing EMP*

51113702608_251bd3e761_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

*Volleys of bullets reach the terrorists' checkpoint*

51114581750_876da6b130_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51113548979_149f5c1ba4_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51113549039_fd72c97a10_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51113549084_1a8c4a0898_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51113792911_c69d23c6ba_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51113792971_eaee67a999_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F2 - The Trap by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Nice way to utilize / integrate BURP pieces into the MOC, my favorite is the BURP on top of the rocks next to the road, it makes for a clean texture.

I am only a bit confused by the fire on the utility pole, is that caused by an EMP?

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Nice way to utilize / integrate BURP pieces into the MOC, my favorite is the BURP on top of the rocks next to the road, it makes for a clean texture.

I am only a bit confused by the fire on the utility pole, is that caused by an EMP?

Thank you for the feedback on my technique! Each time, I try to experiment on how to make a particular detail in my mocs. Oh yes, the flames on the power pylons are caused by the EMP overloading the power line and consequently catching fire.

5 hours ago, SATSOK said:

wonderfull :)

Thank you comrade! :thumbup: Now we can penetrate the central regions more easily thanks to this conquest!

3 hours ago, sigpro said:

Cool! Good details!

:blush: It was not easy to build that portion of the bridge, and make it plausible as a whole, with the addition of that small embankment, I'm glad it's generally liked!