Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Side - Koszmar - Mithril

51114382570_9187a1c30d_b.jpg

Date: ***Redacted***
Time: ***Redacted***
Objective: ***Redacted***

Mithril 1: Remember, in and out, quick and quiet. KLR doesn't have any official presence here, we take out the V.I.P. and then retreat.

Mithril 2: Sir, two possible hostiles spotted, possibly Brick of Nations Military Police. They're in our way.

MP 1: Man, can't believe we got stuck on guard duty, nothing ever happens here.

MP 2: Hmm yeah yeah, have you noticed, the flowers are beautiful this time of year.

51113504778_ce17cdc613_b.jpg

Mithril 1: Crap, we can't go around them, no time. Take them out.

Mithril 3: I got a shot, permission to engage.

Mithril 1: M2 take right, M3 take left.

Mithril 2: Affirmitive

Mithril 3: Affirmitive

___

[Not] Introducing KLR's black-ops, Mithril. Founded by the Kriviyat Zpezial Police in ***Redacted***, for the express purpose of ***Redacted*** and ***Redacted***.
Like the non-existant resource they are named after, Mithril doesn't officially exist. You Saw [No]thing!

___

I really felt like attempting a small but detailed urban scene / vignette for a while now, so I ended up working on this build for a few days.
Let me know if you have any feedback. Btw what do you think of this alternative background I got:

51113504733_d57d3bdf37_b.jpg

I wanted to try it out but not sure about it. I think I prefer plain white but I am curious to hear your opinion.

I guess nods down makes more sense with the blackground, I honestly didn't realize they had nods down until now posting the pics :wacko: (the build is already scrapped as I need the parts lel)

51113351054_c02c6c8d04_b.jpg

(*Edited to fix typo)

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

Superb scene! I really like it! Nice little building, very detailed, the action of the spec ops it's really realistic. At this point I don't know whether to consider the BoN agents and forces as allies or enemies, after the latest events.

15 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Ireally felt like attempting a small but detailed urban scene / vignette for a while now, so I ended up working on this build for a few days.
 Let me know if you have any feedback. Btw what do you think of this alternative background I got:

This is excactlry what happened when you begin to build a vignette. Take almost the same time with a larger build

After long time I begun to use black background. The truth is that it makes the scene more dramatic, and at the same time highlights some details. On the other hand, it makes photography difficult because it does not actually use the reflection of light on white

Very nice vignette. Variety of details. Well made :pir-love:

The only that i dont like is the 1x1 brown brick at the bottom of the power line. No need to be there (for me at least)

Every other detail is lovely :) And as the "BANKER" (aka @paintballman) said, most times you spend more on a vignette than in a big plate :tongue:

i prefer the white background ... but it's a personal opinion

Edited by SATSOK

A lot of details, the technique you used for the walls works very well! The black background is better in my opinion, it makes the build pops out.

On 4/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, ParmBrick said:

Superb scene! I really like it! Nice little building, very detailed, the action of the spec ops it's really realistic. At this point I don't know whether to consider the BoN agents and forces as allies or enemies, after the latest events.

Thanks Parm :classic:

23 hours ago, paintballman said:

This is excactlry what happened when you begin to build a vignette. Take almost the same time with a larger build

After long time I begun to use black background. The truth is that it makes the scene more dramatic, and at the same time highlights some details. On the other hand, it makes photography difficult because it does not actually use the reflection of light on white

Yes I have noticed photographing a black background is more challenging, I may have to experiement more.

22 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Very nice vignette. Variety of details. Well made :pir-love:

The only that i dont like is the 1x1 brown brick at the bottom of the power line. No need to be there (for me at least)

Every other detail is lovely :) And as the "BANKER" (aka @paintballman) said, most times you spend more on a vignette than in a big plate :tongue:

i prefer the white background ... but it's a personal opinion

Thank you SATSOK, I do agree. In retrospect, I shouldn't have used the 1x1 rb brick at the bottom of the utility pole.

11 hours ago, French Man said:

A lot of details, the technique you used for the walls works very well! The black background is better in my opinion, it makes the build pops out.

Thank you French Man :classic: