Simulterious

[P17 – Trigalis - TT] Planning in the dark

*Your entry has earned 9 XP*

Black Star: Chapter 11 - New Moon

Delta sector, 3 clicks off base camp

"Captain, have you finished establishing your presence here?"

"Yes Sir, we are ready to intercept the smuggling shipment. Our comms array will monitor incoming craft, fighter command will know they're there as soon as we detect them!"

"Excellent. Make sure your signal isn't jammed, and keep sharp. Alpha command out!"

"Roger that Sir."

"Menk, how's that generator coming up?" The captain was jumpy, without the generator they couldn't power the transmitting array. If they fail to notify fighter command of incoming pirates smuggling goods off world, there will be hell to pay...

"Just about ready Sir. I think we have a positive readout!"

"Copy that. Now, we wait in ambush...

Spoiler

Some behind the scenes you can only see here! This was originally built for a collaboration, so I designed it like a scene from a movie. I feel like it loses a bit of magic when shown like this, but a good amount of details are omitted from the final shot.

1280x703.JPG

1280x750.JPG

Edited by goatman461

Such atmospheric photography - really great work with that. The mix of vegetation is nice and the tent designs are very realistic!

Have we ever seen camping tents in SW before? I can't recall any, but yours look close to what I'd imagine they would use. Maybe a little more curved at the peak and less straight peaks. Your terrain and foliage is nice. And I really like the bunker/generator on the right!