Sign in to follow this  
NOD

[SR - TROOP RAISING]

raising troops on Charlatan Bay

2 Company Grenadiers: 60 Men

51110592562_7e6a617a5f_c.jpgDSC08677 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Drill instructor Hartman, has friendly words for everyone! He turns weaklings into grenadiers!

51111067303_1129caa428_b.jpgDSC08682 by Philippe, auf Flickr

From hundreds of candidates after a very hard training only the best 60 are selected and are promoted to grenadiers. The worthless remainder has to scrub the deck and peel potatoes on Sea Rats ships.

51111155981_baa1414397_c.jpgDSC08676 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Edited by NOD

Nice build, and an interesting topic for troop raising. I like it! The expression on the instructor is perfect! :thumbup:

FYI, according to the account sheet, Charlatan Bay is a City, not a Large City, which means its troop raising limit per turn is 60, not 90.

Those troops are literally 'raising' :pir-grin:

Impressively tall wall to scale!

4 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Nice build, and an interesting topic for troop raising. I like it! The expression on the instructor is perfect! :thumbup:

FYI, according to the account sheet, Charlatan Bay is a City, not a Large City, which means its troop raising limit per turn is 60, not 90.

Many Thanks. He has certain similarities with "drill instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman".

Sorry, I corrected it in the topic. I have already sent the BOBS Troop Webform with 90 men. I hope it is automatically enclosed on 60 Men.

3 hours ago, evancelt said:

Those troops are literally 'raising' :pir-grin:

Impressively tall wall to scale!

Many Thanks.

Interesting way to raise more troops. It's something else than the usual marching or shooting at stuff. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it is nice to see some deviation.

Is the wall only a wall, or is it part of a larger castle you have build? It looks incredible!

31 minutes ago, Khorne said:

Interesting way to raise more troops. It's something else than the usual marching or shooting at stuff. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it is nice to see some deviation.

Is the wall only a wall, or is it part of a larger castle you have build? It looks incredible!

Many Thanks. I wanted to try something new when recruiting troops.

It's a big castle that I built 10 years ago. In the meantime, I've learned a lot and would build it differently. But as a background image for my stories, I can photograph it from different angles and it looks good. This is possible because no one knows how it looks complete. That way, it always looks new and interesting.:pir-classic:

44 minutes ago, NOD said:

Sorry, I corrected it in the topic. I have already sent the BOBS Troop Webform with 90 men. I hope it is automatically enclosed on 60 Men.

Easy mistake to make. No worries. But send @Ayrlego a PM about it, as he pretty much handles the troop stuff by hand.

20 hours ago, Khorne said:

I agree, very good work.