Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Establishing a Headquarters - Koszmar - Prefab Covert-Ops HQ

51108747769_86036224fd_b.jpg

Somewhere in Soalon grid M17, a covert military base has been established by a joint KLR - Koszmar taskforce. It's goal, to act as supply depot for the ALF and home base for K.R.A.S.O.D. operators.

Constructed entirely out of shipped-in prefab parts, and equipped with the latest tech KLR engineers had to offer. The following images showcase a fraction of this joint taskforce operating base.

51108427592_5a69aaa8f6_b.jpg

51108772114_1a02a17e58_b.jpg

51109775560_be3b21e54c_b.jpg

Sasha: Alright listen up guys, approx 20 hours ago PSIC recovered intel from a Brotherhood defector. That intel got sent to PSIC High Command, were our 'friend' then sent the info to us.

Oleg: Wait, we have a friend in PSIC High Command?

Lola: Yes a KLR spy dummy, by the way where is Mayk, he is never around?

Sasha: He took up watch duty in the nearby guard tower, anyway as I was saying we got the PSIC intel which among other things shows a Brotherhood presence in the nearby village at grid M15, ALF already sent an advanced scouting party to recon the village. Director Ice-Coldman asked us to take the village for the glory of the great KLR alliance. Get prepped we move out in 2 hours!

51108950098_8faccddaa9_b.jpg

___

If you notice anything weird, my photobox was not large enough for this MOC so I had to get a bit creative... made this a pain in the megablocks to photograph. Since Parm explained in universe how PSIC is all-knowing I decided to explain it for KLR a bit as well :laugh:

Glad I was an inspiration to develop your story! Damn, I should have gotten into it that there would be spies in the PSIC ranks, but this is war, any action is fair to win! I am impressed with how you implemented the technic panels in the moc, they look great there, a nice base, although I expected, as they are prefabricated, some buildings a little more complex, your soldiers must have the hard skin to stay all the time outdoors! xD

55 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Glad I was an inspiration to develop your story! Damn, I should have gotten into it that there would be spies in the PSIC ranks, but this is war, any action is fair to win! I am impressed with how you implemented the technic panels in the moc, they look great there, a nice base, although I expected, as they are prefabricated, some buildings a little more complex, your soldiers must have the hard skin to stay all the time outdoors! xD

Ahem... yes KLR troops can just sleep in tents for extended periods if need be haha + I only showed a small fraction of this massive base haha :grin:

21 hours ago, French Man said:

Very nice base, the walls in dark green look very good! So, we got a spy in our ranks, interesting :laugh:.

Thank you, I had the idea for the walls for a while now but wasn't sure if I could incorporate them proper with the regular system, I am happy with the aesthetic result though.

6 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice build m8 ... i like the idea for the lader.

Very nice moc :)

Thank you, I actually made the ladder a long time before this moc and have just been waiting for an oppertunity to use it :laugh:

Great use of Prefab !

An easy and rapid way to build ! And at disposal for nothing with our great industry flourishing !

Good job Comrade !

Very good details: the guard tower, the wall, the environment...

KLR style!