pantelis

[Moc] Crusaders red Castle

Hi to all mates, the following creation of mine is a continuation oh the medieval mocs i present in older posts this year and begins with my Guarded Inn moc that i post this year to the lego ideas page.

The idea was to make a playable castle not big but in a size that i can fit with my Guarded inn and the blacksmith lego set of 2021.

My crusaders now have their own castle and with alla the others they cant wait for more knight challenges!!!

51107526205_05bcebca24_k.jpg

51105072947_967d217f92_b.jpg

51105645066_246e3eae8b_b.jpg

51106748041_6ab80d0faf_k.jpg

51106175197_d626f7b3d1_k.jpg

Edited by pantelis
photo fix

Looks great!  Nice shaping, color, and texture on the towers, the simple modularity works well, you've done a good job packing in lots of nice details and features into that smaller size, and it definitely has that Classic Castle++ feel to it.  Great build!  :classic:

Once again another nice build.  I like the fact that you can take it apart.  The little touches of tan are nice. The mixture of red and dark red looks good.  The different size towers is a nice detail giving more depth to the build.  

12 hours ago, deraven said:

Looks great!  Nice shaping, color, and texture on the towers, the simple modularity works well, you've done a good job packing in lots of nice details and features into that smaller size, and it definitely has that Classic Castle++ feel to it.  Great build!  :classic:

Iam really glad you enjoy it deraven. It was to my mind to build something in a regular size and also say that I dont want one more grey castle. So I try to mix the red with some other colors and I really enjoy it at the end.. 

6 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Nice build! 

Thank you very much for this!! 

1 hour ago, Sarophas said:

It's always such an interesting mix of nostalgia and modern building, can't get enough! :wink:

Iam glad you feal like me when I build this Moc. Its always for me a challenge to make this mix of old classic and new parts something that could be a good result.. 

21 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

Once again another nice build.  I like the fact that you can take it apart.  The little touches of tan are nice. The mixture of red and dark red looks good.  The different size towers is a nice detail giving more depth to the build.  

Iam really glad zoth33 for your feedback as always. Iam happy you see this details to the red build. I try to give colors and some nostalgic fealing of the crusaders.. 

I love it. Always enjoy your builds. I love the colour choice, the modularity and the clean lines.
I would like to see it photographed with a low yellow background as the classic lego were presented, think would make an even greater impact.
Thanks for sharing. :)

4 hours ago, Niku said:

I love it. Always enjoy your builds. I love the colour choice, the modularity and the clean lines.
I would like to see it photographed with a low yellow background as the classic lego were presented, think would make an even greater impact.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Iam really glad for your feedback my friend and iam really happy because in your comment you just see what I want to present from my moc. Thank you very very much for this!! 

I recognize the style!  You certainly achieved your goals of a fun castle that matches your guarded inn.  The modular parts are a good idea and look good together or apart.

20 hours ago, jtooker said:

I recognize the style!  You certainly achieved your goals of a fun castle that matches your guarded inn.  The modular parts are a good idea and look good together or apart.

Thank you very much for this feedback my mate. This was one more built from me and fit this castle, Guarded Inn and Blacksmith shop together..