crockalley

[MOC] Starro - DC Comics

Very nice! I hope to do something similar at some point. Food for thought. Good use of colour, and a good scale.

He’s fantastic! What a cool build, scale is great too. This would make for a nice set. It would definitely be something different. 

Oh, how fun! I love the parts usage of the "Nexogons", and how much articulation you built into the legs while keeping them nicely tapered. This has so much personality, even for a creature without a traditional "face" or body language!

On 4/14/2021 at 12:48 PM, Lyichir said:

Oh, how fun! I love the parts usage of the "Nexogons", and how much articulation you built into the legs while keeping them nicely tapered. This has so much personality, even for a creature without a traditional "face" or body language!

When I saw that the Nexogons came in this blue color, I could only think of Starro. I have to give credit to the website New Elementary for their articles about the Nexogons. They were a great source of inspiration. 

Edited by crockalley
spelling

That is serious super cool! I was thinking a bit ago about why no one did a Moc of this dude. Do you happen to have the instructions?

3 hours ago, crockalley said:

Here’s a video I made that shows how it’s put together. 
https://youtu.be/3_HO1rg_F0s

My primary interest was how you got the five sided shape, and I am impressed with Lego for making those Nexo pieces capable of doing it and with you for finding that and for creating this. Still love it.