Sign in to follow this  
James Wellington

Imperial Armada Fortress?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had ever built or saved photos of a MOC concept of what a vintage 1996-97 Imperial Armada Fort may have looked like if the theme had not ended prematurely? Every navy faction got a ship, and I assume the Armada were eventually supposed to get some sort of fort or at the very least an outpost. The bluecoats got Eldorado, the redcoats got the trading post. It is just a shame that the Imperial Armada didn't get more sets at the time, with their only building being the small Armada sentry. Another reason why I ask is unlike the bluecoats and redcoats, the Armada seemed to have a more distinct and unique colour scheme as evident by both the Armada flagship and sentry, and it would've been really cool to see a larger scale building of this set. Just wondering if anyone has ever made something like that. If so, if you could post concepts or MOCs down below I'd love to see them! Not sure if anyone has tried but perhaps I may eventually try to make a period-style fort or trading outpost. Anyway, thanks for reading. 

I definitely agree with Mr. Phes. Jason's MOC is to me the closest to the design and would have been a wonderful addition. Master0889's fort would have been something closer to what Lego would have actually done with the minimalist part limit. Both are fantastic creations and fit very well.