It's the Lamborghini Aventador with the back of the Lamborghini Sián, and the doors open differently, it also has 4 seats because, I liked it better like that, all the Lego cars I see have 2 seats or almost all ...

I have looked at the scale of the vehicle and compared to the formula 1 that I made is smaller, I will have to rebuild the formula 1. And I made the length between the front wheels and the rear wheels according to the vehicles of the cars of the new legos (because I wanted to scale well) such as the sets of: 42098 or 42123.

To one more thing, the doors will open the hood and the back door.

0vSQFf9.jpg

FgqXQBP.jpg

Ax5UxCf.jpg

evK6OK2.jpg

cex8KYp.jpg

wR1brTT.jpg

bMEdm2O.jpg

a photo of the real one:

Spoiler

2JzgiJZ.jpg

The fenders that are very close to the wheels is a bit wrong, but in the LDD he let me put it like that.

I love it hehehe

I will show it to you in more colors.

Edited by Bony_em

I wouldn't call this an Adventador, sorry. You made too many changes, the car is not recognizable at all. 

But wouldn't say it's a bad MOC! I like the fitment, the Wheels fill the wheel arches completely, and that looks very nice. Do the tires rub on the fenders while driving/steering?

Almost all lambos are similar to me, except the countach, so I would say a nice kind of lambo with nice colors.

I would agree that I wouldn't call it an Aventador (maybe "Aventador-inspired"?), but it's a great build!  I think it looks great - especially for what you've done at that relatively small scale) and you've certainly captured the general Lambo look... and being a 4-seater is fun!  :classic:

Very nice lambo-style car! I like that you implemented what you like, e.g 4 seats interior! Color scheme and interior looks best!

Man you may be right a lamborghini aventador no, but there it goes, I would say an improved lamborghini aventador? is that it has 4 seats.

The fenders do rub ONLY when you turn a little because the wheel is pushed in in such a way that it does not touch the edge of the fender.

thanks to all

Then I will show you the technic figures in the car. 

Very nice indeed!

Do you think you could release instructions for this? Because I would be very interested in building it!

I will give you the instructions, free or not, I don't know, but first I want to improve the model, because I don't like the back part (the one with the roof)
Edited by Bony_em

This definitely on its way to become an aventador! The headlights, are off, but it looks nice overall.

Final photo, that's how it stays, what to change the back will be done, some day

XiXiyKGl.jpg

Edited by Bony_em

The model looks like a recolored Batman Tumblr than a Lamborghini Aventador.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

8 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The model looks like a recolored Batman Tumblr than a Lamborghini Aventador.

Very positive words indeed

Lamborghini Aventador Police, I saw it in the GTA

Nq11IuC.jpg

vTwRozo.jpg

Edited by Bony_em

How is that done in the image of imgur.com or tell me another image website

Edited by Bony_em

1 hour ago, Bony_em said:

How is that done in the image of imgur.com or tell me another image website

You can resize them on your comp (paint/ACDsee/photoshop...) or online. Then upload them on any image hosting site.
You can upload them in full size on Flickr/Bricksafe etc... and then choose to link the size you want here.

That's it, thanks! It looks better that way, do you want me to do the same with the first post?

How does the model handle steering, by the way? The front fender solution looks nice but I fear there isn't much room to turn

Very bad, I have tried it and when the wheel turns, it touches the fender abruptly, apart from that it is to expose more than anything, and if the fender were to go up half a tile, I think it would be well resolved