Posted (edited)

MAESTRO Message towards other nations:

Trador, Prio Seas

Wednesday April 7th - 621 A.E.

On this gloryfull day, the warship Beluga arrived at the inner bay of the group of islands, known as 'The Lowers'. Led by Michiel Van Bardo, head officer for this mission and renowned explorer of the Trador Agency of Exploring and Culture. Accompanied by a company of Royal Engineers. Their mission is to set camp and explore and map the archipelago, this with the idea to establish a permanent settlement under the banner of MAESTRO.

To avoid accidents and frustration, we ask politely to not interfere with our presence on this island and stay away.

However those who wish to take part in the discovery of this island, its flora and fauna, feel free to contact your local MAESTRO officer.

Lord Maximilian Damaximus,
Head of MAESTRO, Prince of Garvey, Duke of Stedor, Governor of La Sombra

Port of origin was Trador and the voyage was calm. No enemy vessels spotted, only a Lotus patrol, but since Michiel Van Bardo took part in the mission to Southern Halos and thus spent together with that expedition 6 months in the Lotus Empire, learning the basic of their language, the patrol let the Beluga pass through. Luckily for the company inside, as place was a bit crowded, which made the vessel had a lesser manouvrability (temporary -1 manouvrability to create 1 temporary cargo space)

Arrived at 'The Lowers', the Royal Engineers quickly unloaded the Beluga and started setting up basecamp.

51101385783_1ff1963070_c.jpg

The Beluga will try to get first intell in the meantime (Blue points)

the_lowers_map.jpg

Edited by Maxim I

Posted (edited)

Dear Lord Maximilian Damaximus

Congratulations! I wish you every success in discovering and building a permanent settlement.

Kane

Leader of NOD

Edited by NOD

Fun build, @Maxim I!

The 1x white plate works really well as surf. Nice minifig combos, too.

Interesting to see the underside of the palm leaves :pir-grin:

Did you make the green torsos in your digital designer or touch it up afterward?

15 hours ago, NOD said:

Dear Lord Maximilian Damaximus

Congratulations! I wish you every success in discovering and building a permanent settlement.

Kane

Leader of NOD

Thanks!

12 hours ago, evancelt said:

Fun build, @Maxim I!

The 1x white plate works really well as surf. Nice minifig combos, too.

Interesting to see the underside of the palm leaves :pir-grin:

Did you make the green torsos in your digital designer or touch it up afterward?

It is made through Stud.io, where it are the dark green variants of the imperial torsos :)