paintballman

[GBW] - Squad Introduction - BROTHERHOOD - Mobile Nomads

The Mobile Nomads are a small unit made up of former soldiers from various units of the Soalon army before it was disbanded.

Under the leadership of Captain Navid Azari, they organized themselves into a unit, and equipped with whatever they could save from looting, building a decent and battle-ready unit.

51100015888_00902dbfbe_c.jpg

51100015853_5f207a5f46_c.jpg

51099556264_c2738eb342_c.jpg

Nice vehicle and nice squad! The armoured vehicle reminds me of the Russian BMP-1. They are all serious I see, will it be because they will have to face fearsome enemies? xD

8 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice vehicle and nice squad! The armoured vehicle reminds me of the Russian BMP-1. They are all serious I see, will it be because they will have to face fearsome enemies? xD

Yes, it is actually based in a BMP design I found online and made it a bit smaller. And yes, they are native Soalonians, so they will fight for their country :pir-murder:

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Nice those Star Wars torso's reallly work great here.

I got some of them so to be able to make some diferent soldiers that the usual colors. I used them before as prison guards with different loadout

Edited by paintballman

8 hours ago, paintballman said:

I got some of them so to be able to make some diferent soldiers that the usual colors. I used them before as prison guards with different loadou

Yeah I saw the prison build it's a great diorama! :pir-thumb: