Sign in to follow this  
Legan

... Legan

Greetings to all! My name is Alex. I live in Moscow. My favourite series Lego are Indiana Jones, Star Wars and City. Unfortunately I have only one set from a series Indiana Jones as this series do not deliver to Russia. Still I have enough greater collection of Lego Star Wars and a little sets of Lego City.As I have many sets from other series Lego. Though I not so well speak on english , I would like to find here foreign friends - fans Lego. :classic:

Your from Russia? Welcome! You speak very good english. Kinda like Nikko from GTA 4. lol. :laugh:

Hello Legan and welcome to the friendly place of Eurobricks!

From Russia like Dark Lord? Seems we are heading eastwards these days. :wink:

I would like to know if you have all the sets at your toyshops like we do. I always thought Russia would have fewer sets than let´s say middle Europe. Is there a difference for you when you browse S@H (shop.lego.com)?

And last of all how old are you?

Enjoy your time on Eurobricks, I´m sure you´ll find some friends here soon. :classic:

Hello Legan and welcome to the friendly place of Eurobricks!

From Russia like Dark Lord? Seems we are heading eastwards these days. :wink:

I would like to know if you have all the sets at your toyshops like we do. I always thought Russia would have fewer sets than let´s say middle Europe. Is there a difference for you when you browse S@H (shop.lego.com)?

And last of all how old are you?

Enjoy your time on Eurobricks.

I and -Dark Lord- are Brothers. You are right, the assortment of the European shops essentially differs from ours. To us do not deliver exclusives and some greater sets. And the prices essentially above European. To me 13 years on June, 10th were executed.

I´m sure you´ll find some friends here soon. :classic:

I hope :classic:

Edited by Legan

Welcome fellow fan from Russia.

If there's something You need that they don't sell in Russia, You could try bricklink.com

KimT

Hi and welcome! KimT recommended bricklink.com to buy some stuff you don't find in Russia. You could also try eBay. On eBay there are also sellers who ship to any country in the world. But be careful: you have to pay for the shipping on bricklink and eBay. That could probably be a bit expensive.

Edited by legotrainfan