Legochaek

Which Bricklink Designer program sets?

As you probably know, 28 previously rejected Lego ideas sets have been brought back on a crowdfunding basis under the bricklink designer program. Which bricklink designer program sets are you going to definitely back? 
(It would be good if someone could add a poll here but for now please just reply). 
Here’s the link to the program: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/designer-program/introducing.page

I might also do the Working Waterfall, Brickwest Studios, Pursuit of Flight, Modular Construction Sight, and Sheriff's Safe. But it's not like I have the money for all that...

By the way, does anybody have any idea why it says "this project has been archived" on Robenanne's projects?

29 minutes ago, caiman0637 said:

I might also do the Working Waterfall, Brickwest Studios, Pursuit of Flight, Modular Construction Sight, and Sheriff's Safe. But it's not like I have the money for all that...

By the way, does anybody have any idea why it says "this project has been archived" on Robenanne's projects?

Yeah the projects have been removed; apparently because he licensed his builds for a competitor. Source: https://www.thebrickfan.com/former-bricklink-design-program-projects-sold-by-clone-company/

Will work to get all 13 sets that reach crowdfunding. I’m a big fan of lego Ideas and definitely plan on having a complete collection of this collaboration wave. 

12 minutes ago, Just_a_brick said:

Will work to get all 13 sets that reach crowdfunding. I’m a big fan of lego Ideas and definitely plan on having a complete collection of this collaboration wave. 

I’m pretty sure that you’ve got to support before it reaches the 3000 pre-orders 

Edited by Lego-fire

16 minutes ago, Lego-fire said:

I’m pretty sure that you’ve got to support before it reaches the 3000 pre-orders 

That’s exactly what I’ll be doing.