Sign in to follow this  
BrickFleet

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Alan, screen name Brick Fleet. I am a new content creator and graphics design artist. My hobbies mostly deal with graphic design in terms of Lego. I also follow a couple themes such as Star Wars (starting to lose interest), City, Vidiyo. With some lesser known themes such as Agents, Powerminers, and Space Police III. I live in Florida! Well... Recently moved here. 

Are there any interest groups for lesser known themes such as Agents and Power Miners?

Welcome to EB, Alan!  Not a specific separate forum or anything, but plenty of Agents and Power Miners fans here!  I thought some of the later Ultra Agents sets in particular were pretty clever and interesting, and while some folks have a softer spot for Rock Raiders, I think Power Miners was the superior theme and still have most of the sets which my kids also love showing that they stand the rest of time with their play value.  :wink:

Happy building!

11 hours ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, Alan!  Not a specific separate forum or anything, but plenty of Agents and Power Miners fans here!  I thought some of the later Ultra Agents sets in particular were pretty clever and interesting, and while some folks have a softer spot for Rock Raiders, I think Power Miners was the superior theme and still have most of the sets which my kids also love showing that they stand the rest of time with their play value.  :wink:

Happy building!

Thank you! I'll be sure to checkout different branches of the forum! I love Power Miners! I have a friend who is going to hook me up with some of the old Rock Raiders stuff just to see if I think that collecting the entire theme is worth it. :laugh: