Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[ESL-TROOP RAISING] Stedor Dragoons on tour

Since the founding of Stedor by Alleenridder refugees, Stedor continued the military tradition of its founders. The forces of Stedor were known far and wide and her knights kept roaming the corners of the known and even unknown world. Once together, the cavalry was a formidable foe. As empires were forged and wars were fought for the slightest reason, the cavalry proved their worth multiple times. Ofcourse nowadays they are not a bunch of colourfull medieval knights anymore, but a true modern regiment of Dragoons. Equipped with muskets and sabres, able to fight mounted or on foot.

The legendary First Battalion of Cavalry was on a training mission in Weelond when they received the message that they will be sent to the battle theater in Terraversa.

51093767142_cb11ef0163_c.jpg

51094214383_2b1bbf3fd4_c.jpg

51093767197_7d5163f8bb.jpg

For Eslandola! For MAESTRO! For Terraversa!

Data:

1 Battalion - licenced in Weelond by MAESTRO

Edited by Maxim I

Cool looking minifigs! Is that a crazy arm featured in the foreground of the 2nd image?

2 minutes ago, evancelt said:

Cool looking minifigs! Is that a crazy arm featured in the foreground of the 2nd image?

Thanks!

If you mean an arm that is not really connected in the body, then yes :pir-sweet:

36 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Thanks!

If you mean an arm that is not really connected in the body, then yes :pir-sweet:

There is a 3rd party company called Crazy Bricks that makes an accessory called CrazyArms. They allow for bent and straight minifig arms. I've used them here in this MOC with redcoats.

Yours looks great without the cheating 3rd party arms I used :pir-grin:

The uniforms and helmets of the Dragoons go perfectly with Eslandola.

Nice to see a comeback  of the Knights of Stedor! Read older posts of yours. Interested to see what will happen in the future.