Sign in to follow this  
JintaiZ

[MOC] "Tiny Trailblazers: Imperial Port" by Kev.the.Builder

The ever talented Kev.the.Builder has created a magnificent MOC of Microscale proportions which he's named "Tiny Trailblazers: Imperial Port".

Here we see a fort where young soldiers are trained to deal with LEGO Pirates!  At the tender age of two, soldiers begin their military career at the Preschool Outpost in which they learn the basics of operating a LEGO fort and the history of Pirates... starting with the infamous Captain Foul and Captain Roger Redbeard (who's still at large at Barracuda Bay) to the more recent Orton Orangebeard and Brock Brickbeard...  and from that sentence alone, you'll note LEGO Pirates like using the word "beard" in their surnames.

From the Preschool Outpost they'll received their first consignment at one of the smaller bases like Broadside's Brig, or if they have earned their munitions license, Imperial Cannon, and then you can be assured their career will start with a bang!

Tiny Trailblazers: Imperial Port

Edited by JintaiZ

So cuute! :D Somehow I immediatly have to think again about one of my favourite books: The 1312 Lives of Captain Bluebear with its dwarf pirates riding the malmstroem, I dont know if it is popular in english speaking countries... We need some blue bear minfig so I can build a nice MOC!