I have to say, I dearly love these types of MOCs. They are also great for using in bigger scale vehicles as well. Lovely design, but I am confused by that obscure thing in the barber's right hand. What is it? Scissors? 

I love it! *huh*:wub:  You've captured so much character with just a few carefully chosen and cleverly placed bricks.

I imagine he could tell some interesting stories about customers he's had in his chair! Top notch!

Oh my goodness. Very, very nice.

Well - this moment I found what I needed so much: When returning to Germany 20 years ago, I needed to find a barber. My choice was a wonderful shop, the owner is from Turkey. I never ever went to another shop ... regardless of how long/wild my hair was (back then). This fall, it will be the 20th anniversary - and I wanted to give him a symbol of appreciation - for the skills, but much more so the friendliness of all his employees ... and now I found it.

Would it be OK, that I rebuild your phantastic model, donate it to him/his shop/the people working there later this year? With appropriate reference of course!

All the best
Thorsten   

P.S.: Purchasing the instructions of course! But the brick build model will (maybe) be in the public domain then.

On 4/4/2021 at 8:18 AM, MAB said:

It is a razor.

The type my barber is using for the fine-tuning (uhm for whatever is still there:pir-tongue:)

Best
Thorsten

Edited by Toastie

3 hours ago, viracocha said:

We hope that you will share with us its continuation

For sure!

Just purchased the instructions - nice, as the model! Now I am going to see what I need to order from BL - it is still some time until fall!

Thank you very much again for sharing!

Best regards,
Thorsten

23 hours ago, Toastie said:

Oh my goodness. Very, very nice.

Would it be OK, that I rebuild your phantastic model, donate it to him/his shop/the people working there later this year? With appropriate reference of course!

As @ toastie remarked.........I agree completely!

@viracocha My situation is a little different, my Brother-in Law is a full time barber of many, many years. I would like to gift this creation of yours to his Barber shop?