Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

WANTED: "Under Construction" Vignette for Classic-Pirates.com

WANTED: "Under Construction" Vignette

Classic-Pirates.com is undergoing development so we're looking for a simple vignette to insert above the announcement in the Side Bar.

Ideally, it should be a photo of a couple (maybe more) of Pirate minifigs building something.

It doesn't need to very detailed, but the photography (or rendering) does need to be of a professional standard.

As you can see in the below screenshot, there isn't a lot of space, so the scene depicted won't need to be very big.

Are YOU willing to accept this daring mission?

image.png

I am not sure about my 'professional' standard, but my pirates have been building a ship recently, perhaps something of this can be of use?

50958334528_110700f518.jpgThe Briney Brick 39: a ship taking shape 2 by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

50959139402_01a2507f69.jpgThe Briney Brick 39: a ship taking shape 1 by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

50926031613_d126c4d784.jpgThe Briney Brick 35: Men at work 1 by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

50917556023_5a7d292227.jpgThe Briney Brick 34 b: Heave Ho mates! by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

Edited by jan kusters

7 hours ago, jan kusters said:

I am not sure about my 'professional' standard, but my pirates have been building a ship recently, perhaps something of this can be of use?

Thank you, Jan! :pir-huzzah2:

Yes, they can be used. In fact, we can use more than one.

I am honoured! Feel free to use as you like!

50918244781_a6f92c61ff.jpgThe Briney Brick 34 c: Heave Ho mates! by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

50939286433_51f029b56b.jpgThe Briney Brick 37: Men at work (4) by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

50972578297_445d863685.jpgThe Briney Brick 40: The downside of good ideas... by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

51022018756_ddec2db147.jpgThe briney brick 44: Raising the masts by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

Edited by jan kusters

4 hours ago, jan kusters said:

I am honoured! Feel free to use as you like!

Thank you, Jan! You are a legend!

An acknowledgement has been incorporated into the "About Us" page with a link to  your Flickr profile.

10 minutes ago, jan kusters said:

Thank you! I feel honoured!

It is the Classic Pirates who are honoured to have such fine photography to use! :pir-love: