Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

[MOC] Roman stuff

Very nice! Really like the snotwork on the top of the pillars. Also the furniture/weapon racks look amazing! Don't know nearly enough to comment on authenticity, but it sure looks very roman :laugh:

Lovely builds, those soldiers seem to be doing a good job at polishing their helmets (probably why Romans had such success). Second picture makes me regret that I chewed almost all those rubber tip spears. Also, what are those legs from?

7 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

What are those legs from? 

At first glance, I thought that they were Slave Leia legs, but upon closer inspection that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm pretty sure they're not real LEGO, or maybe a custom print.

Very nice.  The arch is great, and I love that very happy centurion strolling through!  :classic:  The weapons racks are simple enough, but look great.  Nice builds!

3 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

At first glance, I thought that they were Slave Leia legs, but upon closer inspection that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm pretty sure they're not real LEGO, or maybe a custom print.

I think it's from the lego batman Baturion fig.  Which it is just looked it up to make sure.  It was in one of the bricktober packs.  

Edited by zoth33

17 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Nice builds!

Thank!

17 hours ago, Sarophas said:

Very nice! Really like the snotwork on the top of the pillars. Also the furniture/weapon racks look amazing! Don't know nearly enough to comment on authenticity, but it sure looks very roman :laugh:

Thank you :)

14 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Lovely builds, those soldiers seem to be doing a good job at polishing their helmets (probably why Romans had such success). Second picture makes me regret that I chewed almost all those rubber tip spears. Also, what are those legs from?

The legs are from the baturion figure(batman)

14 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

the legs are from the baturion figure.

13 hours ago, deraven said:

Very nice.  The arch is great, and I love that very happy centurion strolling through!  :classic:  The weapons racks are simple enough, but look great.  Nice builds!

Thank you :)

10 hours ago, zoth33 said:

I think it's from the lego batman Baturion fig.  Which it is just looked it up to make sure.  It was in one of the bricktober packs.  

That's 100% correct.

This is very cool! Love your arch. Thank you for sharing it. Where can those round shields be found? Struggling to see those on BrickLink.