Vinc

Hi all, I'm Vinc!

Hi eurobrickers!

My name is Vinc, I also use 20100 as nickname, I'm 34 IT ingeneer in health care and live in France.

As many 30s AFOL, I played Lego when I was young with system (city now), space and technic sets. I remember two sets of my childhood, ModelTeam #5541 blue ferry and the Technic Front Loader #8459 which was incredible with its air tank pneumatic system !
A long dark age and then passion si growing since 6 years.

I'm found of building architecture in the early 1920s, so I have several modular but I don't spend time to MOC in this theme.

I mainly build technic and GBC.

Before the "covid age", I use to join friends on french exibitions where we have plenty of RC handling equipement or vehicle to carrier fake rocks.
Here is a list of my main MOCs (all are full rc with SBrick or Control+):
- Compact Forklift
- Front loader
- Telehandler
- Tipper Grab Truck
- 2 Hooklift Trucks
- Tipper trailer with previous hooklift trucks
I often challenge myself in these creations with combined mecanism, as an example with a 4 channels hub I find a way to have 6 to 9 functions

On the GBC side my main creation is a writing text GBC (EV3 WRIT3R can be found on Youtube) where I use my IT skills to succeed.

Happy to see you in EB topics !

Edited by Vinc
correction

hi Vinc,

welcome to EuroBricks forum!

Glad to see you here. Your EV3 WRIT3R is so amazing!! I hope you have not destroyed it yet (you were mentioning this on a website I can't remember).

I still have the plan to contact you when times allow (I understood from PG52 that we are living very closed to each other, in the same French region 😊 )

Take care and looking forward to see more amazing GBCs from you 

Polo, from Planet GBC

hi Polo,
Few month ago I saw that my GBC was in your top10, really happy if you like it ! Be safe, it's not destroyed!
Since 2 years I build rc trucks, we get more fun in exibitions. I spend less Lego time for GBC but I have 2 modules in my mind, of course not easy one's!
The first is a new GBC Writer with only 1 C+ motor, 1 PUP color sensor and a Train Hub, so very cheaper than the EV3!
The second is a connect 4 GBC, were people will be able to play each other with a pup remote or aigainst the program.
Yes I'm living about less than an hour from PG52 (his MOC are so clever... cars, gbc, ski-lift, really interesting to discuss with him during exibitions).
Oh, you mean you live in the same region ?!