Tezclatipoca

[GBW] Attack - L16 - Tosul - Oasis Assault

Attack - L16 - Tosul

Oasis Assault

The Kriviyat League of Republics (KLR for short) took foot on Soalon in the south western part of the country.

It is an arid and windy environment where water is a key ressource.

The Tosul HQ knew the existence of an oasis near their entrance point in Soalon in L17 and so they sent a fast recon patrol to secure the water source situated on L16.

4ErKDC7h.jpg

It was the opportunity to test the brand new modified UAZ class Yakov newly baptised UAZ Merkov on the field of operation. It is a fast desert vehicle at ease in the sands and mounted with a heavy 45mm turret gun.

Vh2y6Fqh.jpg

The patrol arrived at the oasis and find no resistance but the civilians were not really the type to embrace imediately the Kriviyat ideology. The Zpezial Polize will be needed to "educate" them a little bit in the future.

L5cpe2Zh.jpg

They are poor nomads and are living from rare cultivated areas. The presence of Tosul here will be perceived as a real progress and soon considered a benediction !

At least, it is what the Tosulese government is hoping...

Another view of the oasis :

Spoiler

7AcjjGYh.jpg

Nice! It will be cool to see how the Zpezial Polizei reeducates the population in the right path of social-communism!

Very good building! Love how you created the terrain and its different shades, from the desert to the oasis. Nice vehicle btw, simple but effective for this situation!

nice one !!!

I hate all of you dont use a base plate, and use bricks insted .... looks so dificult to me  LMAO 

On 3/30/2021 at 7:23 PM, French Man said:

Wow very nice build! A lots of colors and nice details, good job!

On 3/30/2021 at 7:55 PM, sigpro said:

Nice! It will be cool to see how the Zpezial Polizei reeducates the population in the right path of social-communism!

On 3/30/2021 at 7:59 PM, Dutch Thriceman said:

The vehicle is great but the terrain is just wonderful, I really like the colour combo's for the oasis in contrast to the desert.

Thank you guys !

On 3/30/2021 at 10:38 PM, TheBeeze said:

You earned 20 Bucks plus an additional 5 Per Month for owning this square!

Great ! Thank you and thank you for the Frontpage !

On 3/30/2021 at 11:34 PM, ParmBrick said:

Very good building! Love how you created the terrain and its different shades, from the desert to the oasis. Nice vehicle btw, simple but effective for this situation!

On 3/31/2021 at 9:00 AM, SATSOK said:

nice one !!!

I hate all of you dont use a base plate, and use bricks insted .... looks so dificult to me  LMAO 

:iamded_lol:

Thank you

On 3/31/2021 at 2:51 PM, MAVERICK26 said:

Very nice!

Thank you