Hello guys, few days ago i finished and released my latest MOC. And here i want to share it with you and it a bit more technical aspect of it. if you are interested. (My english may have few errors) 

1280x853.jpeg

128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 128x72.jpg 

Main one is the tractor, as you can see its Case QuadTrac 620 articulated tractor, aimed for 1:17 to match with trucks and other farm machinery, mainly eric´s if there is collector who appreciate that. but this scale is also big enought to pack everything needed and look good, and small enough for not needing large uniform boring surfaces. On the outside it may look like pure system thing, but on the inside its packs 6 PF motors. two of which are L motors for drive, 3x M motors, two for sariel.pl pneu/switch combo (two independend systems) and third is in the rear of the body for PTO output. and last is standard servo which uses opposide steering rack system for quick response in oposite of standard linear acctuators, this system is in my opinion even more compact, reliable and more enjoyable to play with. However if exposed to very large resistance it may throw timing off. (i dont recomend steering while stationary on carpet or floor). Secondary features are : Connected steering wheel to the servo system while the cabin itself has suspension. Driver seat is rotatable to the right side as the original. left staircase swings away from the path of tracks while being steered to the left. and full suspension on all 4 tracks and also rotating rear section for compenstate for uneaven surfaces. Everything is powered by 2x buwizz 2.0 bricks. It may seems like an overkill for instructions but i chose to not make too much compromises. i wante model that can do it all, exept it cant lift things because its lack of three point hitch. 

About the trailer. Its mostly System bricks and creator style creation with minimum of technic features so i will not talk much about it, but it has three functions. first is PTO input which powers conveyor on the floor of the bin and it also diverts into auger conveyor to spin worm gear at the end to look like there is actual function to it. However it cant move real stuff. Second function is pneumatic support leg at the bottom, so after attaching it to the tractor with pin and connecting all the hoses. you can remotely operate entire trailer. Third feature is extending auger conveyor to simulate real operation of this kind of machine. 

I am aware of few off-scale bug on this model. main one is taller track system due to including suspension. and shorter trailer bin. 

If you are interested in instructions they are on my RB profile: https://rebrickable.com/users/Klein.Creations/mocs/

There is one independent video review and one video of my own. i hope you will appriciate and enjoy both of them. 

Edited by mktechniccreations
Gramar error

Holy moly, what a massive build. The ladder really is such a cool feature :-)

Hi!

lovely MOC, great functions! The only grammar error is the "I" as a pronoun at the end of the text, that is capitalized! Really love the ladder and the special shapes, including the front hood. I find it awesome how you combined system bricks and technic to make this model! 

Man. That's a nice looking Quadtrac! I do love interesting looking tracked vehicles, and this sure is interesting!

Wow, one of the hardest to capture shapes sculpted in a Lego functional agricultural vehicle. Indeed a masterpiece :thumbup:

1. Frontpaged
2. Tag awarded
3. Moved to Scale Modelling Forum

:excited:

51 minutes ago, Milan said:

3. Moved to Scale Modelling Forum

:excited:

Humbly, considering the level of functionality, I think this awesome model lives in the technic forum, rather than the very quiet scale modelling forum

Edited by amorti

3 minutes ago, amorti said:

Humbly, considering the level of functionality, I think this awesome model lives in the technic forum, rather than the very quiet scale modelling forum

Well, it isn't Technic... But yes, it deserves more.

50 minutes ago, amorti said:

I fully understand you.
We are well aware of the traffic in each forum, but we also need to follow the Scale Modeling Forum guidelines which says that a model fits here if it is:

• Built as advanced Model Team, mainly with bricks, plates and tiles,with high level of details and prime execution.
  • Not purely Technic 

We give our best to fit each model where it belongs, and this one clearly belongs here.

Amazing what can be achieved when mixing technic with system pieces, especially when the whole model is RC. I like that the PTO shaft contains two RC pneumatic channels besides the regular motorized axle, really takes the possible complexity of attachments to the next level! Great work!

Amazing work - this once totally stopped me in my tracks.

I guess you can take the move to scale models as a sign of respect for your work, though I can't agree with the moderation - it's just too functional and technically advanced to be sat alongside more static models, where it can't be appreciated for what it is. The need for this forum seems odd when you have the "Technic AND Model Team" forum, and by the rules given, a huge amount number of Technic models from the 2010s should theoretically be moved here (refer to the start of the Technic Hall of Fame thread for example).

Edited by Brickend

What a great complex moc! I really like movable ladder - pleasure for eyes to see that :) PF functions are really good for such scale
And just want to say, that using system tiles in the front part of model is a really great way to imitate lines on this part on the real machine

397121-1024x768.jpg

I agree with the above posters.

And this forum needs more traffic and recognition.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:48 PM, amorti said:

rather than the very quiet scale modelling forum

Huh?

Quiet?

Wait. Quiet as judged by what? Entries/replies/second? In the Technic Forum this entry will "be gone" by tomorrow. Or maybe in a couple of days, when folks move on.

Here in the Scale Modeling Forum (which I visit every single day, even when there is no new entry) the entries are envied with some - patience - and true admiration.

This forum is far away from being quiet. Here are the gems. At least this is my take.

Best
Thorsten

PS: Guidelines or not

Edited by Toastie

13 hours ago, Toastie said:

This forum is far away from being quiet. Here are the gems

I only visit this forum once every couple of days, simply because I don’t post here or comment much, but I agree it is a great place for MOCs, technic may get more exposure, but models on this forum remain on the first page for much longer than those on technic, not because no one posts, but because of lower volumes of Mocs and these threads commonly get to multiple pages or have many comments and constructive discussion (while technic does too).

This above moc is a great example of this, it is an amazing Moc and very well detailed and highly accurate. The fact it retains so many technic functions is spectacular and the trailer is just as stunning as the tractor aesthetically, and together they are incredible, I’d say one of the best tractor or agricultural Mocs of any kind, whether they be scale models, technic or town, and regardless of forum it is an amazing build.

This is an unbelievable complex creation! Combining these amount of Technic functions with a Model Team exterior is just fantastic!