GabKremo

[MOC] House of Tools

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Brick Street 24. The House of Tools.
This house is the home of the Tool Family. They are living here and working here, in their own Tool Shop.

webp

I created this idea based on my interest for old towns. Whenever I visit a city I never visited before, I always check out the old town part. I love the atmosphere there.
I also like to build things, mostly from Lego bricks, but sometimes also from other materials. To be able to do that, I try to purchase the right tool for the right job.
It was an obvious choice to combine these two interest of mine, in this old building.

webp

The model fits on a 32x32 base plates. Although the big old tree hangs out a bit. It is not a small set with it's 2870 pieces, however every one of them worth it. They all needed to create this beautiful scene in your old town.

webp

webp

webp

webp

webp

LEGO IDEAS

I submitted this building as I can't believe modulars have no chance. I am sure there are many modular lover out there like myself, and sooner or later Lego will realize, these people are willing to pay for a modular more than just once a year.

If you are one like me, I would really appreciate your support.

Thank you!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/55e83de0-d514-4233-ac83-960cba258572

9 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

What a nice building! I love the technique for the tree!

Thank you! :) I am glad you like it. Yes it seems the tree is one that many like. Me included of course. :)

Many great details. Maybe each floor needs to be a brick or two higher?

8 minutes ago, STHLM said:

Many great details. Maybe each floor needs to be a brick or two higher?

Thank you! They are high enough for minifigs to be inside. But I will consider it for sure for future update.