Sign in to follow this  
Skipper 24

Ninja's

The other day I recieved my new ninja head gear hood piece from lego customer support because supposedly mine was *cough want another 1 cough* missing from the set. :tongue: I'm just wondering why they still have these maybe they are for new elf sets or something. I dunno what does everyone think

I would love more sets with Ninjas! :sing:

Just look at my Avatar!!! :wink:

However, they probably just keep those pieces in case someone has missing pieces when they buy a set off ebay.

NOT FOR PEOPLE TO SCAM THEM.

Edited by The Rancor

I think you probably shouldn't try and scam pieces of the TLC. They offer a good hearted service in hopes of helping honest customers who have genuinely got missing pieces and people like you take advantage of their good natured offer. Not cool my friend, not cool at all.

Edited by Plural

Well, keep in mind, the last set with a ninja wrap was the Slave I (Dengar), so if the one you got was white, I wouldn't be surprised. As far as getting the element off of LEGO, I would suggest not doing that in the future. Though very tiny, and probably costing TLC less than .01 cent to make, if this happens often, TLC would be losing money.

:hmpf_bad: scamming TLG=not cool! Don't follow this example, kids...