ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of F1 - Plighia - Not Civilians

Plighia's troops are finally moving, starting from HQ Echo Sierra, they took a detour to the main link road to the south and central regions, with the aim of controlling the central communication routes of the country, which lead to Nalans, a large city not far to the east of the river that divides the country into the western quadrants. As foreseen by the intelligence, thanks to aerial reconnaissance with drones, there is no strong resistance, as the BS seem to have decided to fortify themselves beyond the river and north of the initial position of the PSIC forces. However, there remains a certain unease among the occupying forces: there is always the feeling of being spied on and under control by the forces of the BS who, despite everything, still have a certain presence in the region.

Somewhere a few kilometers from the regional link bridge in F2, inside the F1 quadrant... A car has broken down on the main road, two men are near the car, one of them is working on the engine, while the second is checking the situation surrounding.

51075718616_19e0974644_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

When a column of PSIC troops, precisely Plighia soldiers, approaches. There are no other cars passing by, and the situation is apparently calm.

The man who controlled the road stands in the middle of it, to draw the attention of the column of vehicles, preceded by a light multirole vehicle, which is forced to stop.

51006536235_5f333fb25b_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

From the military vehicle the Cpt. Daniel Coleman, of the 1st Desert Fox team leading the advance of the troops along the way. The man approaches the two near the car, under the watchful eye of his men, inside the military vehicle.

51075718396_49bb890354_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpt. Coleman: "Hello, what is your problem? Do you have problems with your car?"

Civilian *with broken English*: "... Engine, don't start anymore..."

Cpt. Coleman: "Ok, I see what I can do ... *on the radio softly*.. Warning suspicious situation, pay attention... Sgt. Reynolds, come here, we need your help."

Sgt. Reynolds: "Here I am, what should I do?"

Cpt. Coleman: "Take a look at the engine of the car, and see if you can fix it, since you're a mechanic, but pay attention, I cover her by checking that the two gentlemen do not play tricks."

51075820282_c8c04996dd_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

*after some minutes*

Sgt. Reynolds: "Done, now the car should start, but sir, I need to talk to you."

Cpt. Coleman: "What's up?"

51006536315_ecd10f5251_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Sgt. Reynolds: "The engine drive belt was loosened on purpose, it was not worn out. This is a show, these are not civilians in my opinion, sir."

Cpt. Coleman: "Damn. This is a problem, at this point we have to think that they are men of the BS, perhaps they wanted to test us, or perhaps, much more likely they are spying on our movements and verifying the capabilities of our forces. However under international law we have no evidence that they are actually terrorists, and we cannot arrest them, we must continue the same. I will warn the HQ anyway, telling them to pay attention to everyone and everything, and not to stop helping anyone from now on. Now let's go."

51075718536_f98c2ae3a3_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Cpt. Parm *on the radio*: "Coleman, so are they terrorists?"

Cpt. Coleman: "For sure, they're all around us, I think the situation can only get worse from now on. We have to keep our eyes open."

51075820417_10a3d922b6_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51075023088_e4d0e22236_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for F1 - Not Civilians by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Terrorist *on the radio*: "Advert all, PSIC is moving towards Nalans. They have several armored vehicles, troop carriers, and light multirole vehicles, this is the first column we see moving, there will probably be more. It won't be easy to fight them. Pass this information to the Shaykh. Over and out."

1 hour ago, sigpro said:

Good story and better vehicles, the humvee, the truck and the car.

Thank you! Each of my creations will be connected by a red thread of plot that will accompany them in this new adventure, or so I hope and I will try to do. For the vehicles, they are original vehicles built by me only, there are no custom sets or other, at most only restyling or modified official sets.

3 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice story and moc ;)

Thanks comrade! :wink:

1 hour ago, sigpro said:

I sent you a message on flickr concerning the tyre references.

I just answer your question on flickr :thumbup:

41 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

As others have said the vehicles are great, the terrain is nice too, the humvee is my fav. :pir-thumb:

Thank you mate!:thumbup: