BrickBob Studpants

FRIENDS 2021 - Rumours & Discussion

On 4/28/2021 at 2:00 PM, 8fifty said:

True, I guess the reveal will be about one week in advance, so we could see it in two weeks already 😃

That’s quite true! We will see about it. I actually hope to see some official picture very soon!

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The Ross minifig leaked, revealing new face and torso prints :classic:

The fig is definitely based on skinny jeans Ross.

56 minutes ago, Just_a_brick said:

I wonder what we'll get for Chandler, Joey, Rachel and Phoebe now!

I'm predicting a longer haired Rachel, maybe Phoebe in her orange fur coat? Not sure for Joey and Chandler

2 minutes ago, drewdotexe said:

I wonder what we'll get for Chandler, Joey, Rachel and Phoebe now!

I'm predicting a longer haired Rachel, maybe Phoebe in her orange fur coat? Not sure for Joey and Chandler

Idk but I would love for Chandler to get a new face expression of uncomfortable/cringe since Janice is included in the set. 

32 minutes ago, Just_a_brick said:

Idk but I would love for Chandler to get a new face expression of uncomfortable/cringe since Janice is included in the set. 

I'd love it if we had a version with Chandler's glasses on. No outfits are coming to mind thst are too specific for him. Maybe a suit and briefcase?

While Ross's face expressions are equally great in Central Perk version and a new one, I definitely prefer Central Perk torso print over the new one

12 hours ago, Just_a_brick said:

Leather pants but yes that’s definitely it. Season 5 episode 11 for anybody interested. Can’t wait to see the rest of the figures. Please let Joey be wearing all of Chandler’s clothes 🤞

On 5/5/2021 at 3:58 AM, Brikkyy13 said:

Leather pants but yes that’s definitely it. Season 5 episode 11 for anybody interested. Can’t wait to see the rest of the figures. Please let Joey be wearing all of Chandler’s clothes 🤞

Ross would look better with the Short Wavy Hair with Part (Han Solo/2018 CMF Ron), unfortunately don't think it's in Black!

Wonder if we'll get Chandler in a suit or in a shirt, closer to his fashion around Season 5 - 7.

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

First tease is out: 

Man the purple is nostalgic. No doubt this set its gonna be great.

Intriguing and cool to see Sally's hairpiece back and recoloured for Phoebe. I kind of didn't expect to ever see that again especially when there's the Dumbledore one that's so similar.

Looks like Lego used the rebuild Friends studio-set (you can visit) for a reference cause the original set (actual filming set) doesn’t have a window above the door. 

But still very cool...now does it include Phoebes arcade too? 

Box has LEAKED.
IT'S BOTH APARTMENTS PEOPLE. BOTH APARTMENTS!!!!!!

Oh MY GAWD It looks fantastic. There's so many little details it honestly blows me away! So many details and so much in the set. I'm in love with it!

Anyone remember that Rachel's dad leak? I guess that was a fake?? It seems like a super obscure character to decide to fake but some fake leaks are crazy  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So there appears to be half a minifig sticking out of a little build against the entrance to joey and chandler's apartment. I'm pretty versed in friends, but i have no idea what this might be. any ideas?

Just now, Archer said:

So there appears to be half a minifig sticking out of a little build against the entrance to joey and chandler's apartment. I'm pretty versed in friends, but i have no idea what this might be. any ideas?

It’s Gladys 

1 minute ago, Just_a_brick said:

It’s Gladys 

Wow, the pic of that monstrosity is all over instagram, I didn't connect the two :pir-tongue:! I must have burned Gladys out of my memory!

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

I must have burned Gladys out of my memory!

How could you say that

It’s an original Buffay! 

Oh boy, i like it! It’s so cool and Central Perk will fit nicely next to it because they are all tv-studio style. Kudos for the lego friends team!