BrickBob Studpants

FRIENDS 2021 - Rumours & Discussion

That would fit for the season 7 theme. But maybe they are mixing it up from later seasons and we get Ross with glow-in-the-dark teeth from Season 6

OH. MY. GAWD!

That figure looks pretty spot-on. For right now, I’m assuming that this set will have seven figures like Central Perk, but I hope it comes with a few more. It’d be great if we got Mike and Richard on top of Janice and the six friends.

8 hours ago, Xcube said:

Now Ross as armadillo would look good^^

A Friends CMF with wackier designs would be fun, probably won't ever happen but still.

1. Turkey Head Monica

2. Armadillo Ross

3. Pink Rabbit Chandler

4. Ichiban, Lipstick for Men Joey

5. Bike Helmet Phoebe / Ursula Buffay

6. Rachel... maybe 80s? Can't remember a ridiculous Rachel look.

(I just really want Turkey Head Monica)

Possible Ross for the set:

image.png.82eba617de9d4cf08fddba531e9749e6.png

Edit: Don't think there will be Amadillo Ross, but there is a chance we will see Bunny Chandler.

Edited by Bobby Drake

4 hours ago, drewdotexe said:

I just really want Turkey Head Monica

Same! At least getting the respective piece would create the possibility to recreate a scene from another all-time favorite tv series of mine 😁

For this upcoming set, I think I could pass on getting all the six friends as there are already pretty good figures existing for them and would love to get some more major side characters like Richard instead! The inclusion of Janice is pretty awesome already 👌🏻

Rachel's dad may have just leaked. I think it looks sort of like him - the face print is spot on, but the torso is slightly off. What do you all think?

13 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Rachel's dad may have just leaked. I think it looks sort of like him - the face print is spot on, but the torso is slightly off. What do you all think?

That outfit doesn’t fit any of his outfits that he wears in the show. It’s definitely not the Nautica red jacket he wears. 

22 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Although it would be a very interesting inclusion, I'm rather sceptical that it's him - on the other hand, I have no clue who else this figure could belong to 🤔 

21 minutes ago, 8fifty said:

Although it would be a very interesting inclusion, I'm rather sceptical that it's him - on the other hand, I have no clue who else this figure could belong to 🤔 

My thoughts exactly - it would be such a strange inclusion, and the figure's torso is slightly off from this picture. But the face print is really accurate!

ron-leibman-friends-2000.jpg&q=85

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think the fig is real

Dang, that's a really strange fake leak then

I don't think that the fig is real. It could be, but probably not from Friends. Joey is wearing a red jacket in season 7 episode 2, but the zipper wouldn't fit.

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

JANICE FIGURE JUST LEAKED! JANICE!!!!

Friends - Janice allergies - YouTubeAll the 2020 Trends Janice From Friends Wore First | Friends fashion,  Friend outfits, Girl celebrities

OH.MY.GOD!!!!

Who leaked it?!?! Or was there a tag used for these images?

Edited by gryffindorbrickkid

On 29 Mar 2021 at 5:17 PM, Bobby Drake said:

Lego is kinda stealing the popularity of these exclusive Ideas sets and profiting off of them. I get that people want more of it, but I kinda like that it’s one off. First Ghostbusters, now Friends, and then possibly Back to the Future. Don’t get me wrong, I love all of these, it just seems a little insensitive to the original creators.

Don't forget the biggest culprit minecraft

If I wanted LEGO to make a set based of a property I like and I make an ideas set for it, I would be fine if my set was made and then more sets were made based off the license they acquired from my set because the only reason I made the set in the first place was so I could see a property I enjoy get made into LEGO. Its not "insensitive", the creator of the original set would probably be very happy they started a theme based off of something they wanted a theme of.

Sorry for all the words but this is an absurd idea

Edited by 2lazeetomakeaname

8 hours ago, gryffindorbrickkid said:

OH.MY.GOD!!!!

Who leaked it?!?! Or was there a tag used for these images?

#legoleaks on IG

She is wearing the same clothes from the pics I posted and Bellatrix's hairpiece in brown

3 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Sorry for all the words but this is an absurd idea

Nah I completely agree. That would be fine, i think my wording may have been off. I was trying to just offer a different viewpoint I have seen other people have, and was wondering your guys' thoughts. Lego can make whatever the hell the want to, and as long as it's a good set, I'll be buying it.

28 minutes ago, Bobby Drake said:

Nah I completely agree. That would be fine, i think my wording may have been off. I was trying to just offer a different viewpoint I have seen other people have, and was wondering your guys' thoughts. Lego can make whatever the hell the want to, and as long as it's a good set, I'll be buying it.

Totally agree it is all in the details in the set

18 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

My thoughts exactly - it would be such a strange inclusion, and the figure's torso is slightly off from this picture. But the face print is really accurate!

ron-leibman-friends-2000.jpg&q=85

Also there are rumours the fig is Peter McAllister from Home Alone but I doubt it

On 4/6/2021 at 8:31 PM, Bobby Drake said:

Don't think there will be Amadillo Ross, but there is a chance we will see Bunny Chandler.

I doubt it too. To be fair though, we got this new bulbus Ladybird piece, in the most recent CMF, which would work perfectly if recoloured in brown.
lego-ladybug-wings-with-black-dots-69948

Edited by Brick Cucumber

On 4/6/2021 at 3:18 PM, drewdotexe said:

(I just really want Turkey Head Monica)

Same here!! I think Turkey Head piece should be really neat to use for other purpose. But yeah, I want Turkey Head Monica as well!

Ross is my favorite character, I would love to see him in his salmon (not pink!) shirt ha-ha

Looks like we have confirmation that the set will be costing $150 and releasing mid-May for VIPs. I guess we may be seeing set pictures sooner than I was expecting!