ParmBrick

[GBW] - Military Commander - Plighia - General Walter Riggings at the forefront

General Walter Riggings has been assigned by the Secretary of Defense of Plighia to command and coordinate military operations in Soalon, as the Secretary has a lot of confidence in the man given his brilliant career. Riggings was and is a reckless and fearless man, who faces every problem he faces head on, he is much loved by his men as he encourages them with many pep talks, he understands the difficulties of every soldier, but above all, he fights at the their side: he is always at the forefront, and leads his troops with a pulse, dedication and discipline, like a modern Charlemagne.

51070687633_a01b757b97_c.jpgGeneral Walter Riggings At the Forefront by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Given his nature and temperament, it is hard to imagine why he has not already been killed in battle, many refer to him as "Lucky Ace" for how many battles he has brought home and never lost his skin. But all this can be explained in other words: he surrounds himself with the best soldiers in the army and their preparation, a mutual respect that in battle materializes as victories and few losses among men.

51071382106_00598441ce_c.jpgGeneral Walter Riggings At the Forefront by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

He is one of the best trained men in Plighia's army, intelligent and a true and refined strategist, who at the same time is not afraid to get his hands dirty. Unlike many subordinate officers, Riggings loves to go to war, for him it is a reason for being, for this reason he has little say in the Department of Defense, but when needed he is always available, but that's okay with him.

2 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice / small / simple / to the point . Nice done :)

Thank you very much, comrade!

2 hours ago, that_lego_builder said:

Where did you get the pieces for the army men?

Mostly on site like Brickarms, Brickzimo and Minifigcat, but also ebay

1 hour ago, Faladrin said:

Nice General !

The green pops out really well from the grey background ! Good contrast ! :thumbup:

Thank you too! :thumbup: I also opted for green to differentiate not only units but also roles in my military hierarchy. I'm glad it was a good choice!

11 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Thank you very much, comrade!

Mostly on site like Brickarms, Brickzimo and Minifigcat, but also ebay

Thank you too! :thumbup: I also opted for green to differentiate not only units but also roles in my military hierarchy. I'm glad it was a good choice!

Oh got that.

I think the choice to do a tilted destroyed building is really interesting and fresh, I'd love to see more destroyed town/city stuff in the future

11 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

I think the choice to do a tilted destroyed building is really interesting and fresh, I'd love to see more destroyed town/city stuff in the future

Thanks for the feedback! I will keep this in mind for the future :wink: