Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Squad Introduction - Koszmar - Air-landing Forces 'Clear Skies'

51068793906_ecc69f7d65_c.jpg

Lore: After the the death of renowned pacifist and great leader of Koszmar  Vladimir Lem, his son Dragimir had been secretly waiting in the shadows to join KLR and turn the worlds worst military (voted 7 times in a row by TIME magazine) into the worlds best military, therefor the Koszmar Air-landing Forces or ALF was born, Koszmar's very own Airforces. Here we see a squad of ALF's First Division 'Clear Skies' posing for an ALF recruitment poster.

51068674451_fc7324551d_z.jpg

From left to right:

1 ALF Pilot

1 ALF Squad

1 ALF Officer

Something a bit different from our PSIC opponents, since I already showcased (partially) my sigfig's squad in the introduction, before Squad Introduction even was a thing.

I originally had a single Air Police minifig that I was messing around with and ended up liking the combo I made so much that I bought 4 more + accessories to make this squad haha. Also I wanted to showcase general generic KLR / Koszmar forces, feel free to use these guys as inspiration for cannon fodder to be slaughtered in your moc's. :laugh:

Edited by Dutch Thriceman
Fixed spelling errors

Nice squad! Nice to see some variety of special units, in our presentations, at least so you have an idea of the enemy military organization :tongue:

A nice squad !

Congrats Comrade ! I can confirm those blue uniforms fits very well for aiborne troops in the KLR ! :thumbup:

On 3/24/2021 at 5:01 PM, ParmBrick said:

Nice squad! Nice to see some variety of special units, in our presentations, at least so you have an idea of the enemy military organization :tongue:

On 3/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, Faladrin said:

A nice squad !

Congrats Comrade ! I can confirm those blue uniforms fits very well for aiborne troops in the KLR ! :thumbup:

11 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Nice done !!!

10 hours ago, French Man said:

Very nice team !

Thanks guys, I did want to try make a unit closer to traditional soldiers as well, however now I'm tempted to think of some way to make them stand out too haha