Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

{OL-Troop] 1st Lancer company at Crecopia

The capture of King's Port symbolizes the triumph of the Oleon and its allies.At Crecopia, the expats loyal to the monarchy see it as a signal of rallying, and volunteers from the aristocratie refugeed in OL settlement formed a company of lancers.

Since the so-called revolution, the former Mardierian nobility, hunted and oppressed by Oldis's lackeys, was forced to live in clandestinity. Now, with the help of the bluecoats, they finally got a chance to express themselves, with a bang.

60doGV.jpg

16 minutes ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

What did you use for the hat pieces?

I believe they are Brickwarriors Philistine plumes and helmets. Very interesting use for them! Nice work Bodi, what is the black base piece - it looks really good as a base with the rounded plates.

Interesting minifig combo, Bodi! Those horses with the moving back legs are great. I love using them for action scenes

6 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

what is the black base piece - it looks really good as a base with the rounded plates.

Is it a hockey rink or something? Does look sleek and cool

Cool headgear piece, and nice use of the female pirate torso. More cool cavalry! :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

what is the black base piece - it looks really good as a base with the rounded plates.

2 hours ago, evancelt said:

Is it a hockey rink or something? Does look sleek and cool

Add me to the list of folks who want to know what the black border piece is.

Thanks guys. The helmets are from Brickwarrior, like Ayrlego said. From a certain distance, without my glasses, they look like the hats lancers used to have.

The base piece is an prefab piece from the TLG, a firefighters hovercraft set, my wife bought it for me a few years ago.